Lt. Commander
# 1 Still Looking for A RP fleet.
05-08-2012, 09:30 PM
Hello Everyone, itís me again, and I am still on the hunt for a place to role play a character in the Star Trek universe. I havenít posted in a month or so while trying some other options that have unfortunately not worked out so well.
I am on mostly during weekdays, maybe an evening or two during the week once in a while. I am dedicated to making interesting stories and I have no problem being a catalyst type character.. or a supporting one, so long as the story is good.
I also have a Klingon in training that I am priming to be more of an adversarial character.. so if you need someone to stir up trouble.. I can do that too.

Bio for my Main

Scott Freeman is a human who was born and raised in a small mining colony on the Donatu Sector. During his time on ďthe rockĒ as he calls it, he developed an extraordinary aptitude for mechanics and engineering. His Life changed when he was just ten years old and the Borg came to his system. Everyone he knew was killed or assimilated. Scott only managed to escape by using his technological knowhow to rig up a crude remodulator that allowed him to avoid the Borgís sensors, he was unable to save his family in this way though.
He was rescued by a Starfleet vessel and returned to earth prime, where he quickly began working to enlist in Starfleet. Most join the fleet for adventure and the chance to see the universe, Scott joined for a different reason. Scott Freeman joined for revenge. His ultimate goal is to work his way up in the ranks of the fleet until he finds himself in a position to do real damage to the Borg. This makes him a bit of a loose cannon, though he hides his ultimate motives well.

OOC
Freeman works best as a lower ranking officer, Lt or Lt Commander, even just an ensign to start. I donít have aspirations for him to ever be more than a captain, at least not as he is written now. It would take some serious character development for him to change into the sort of man who would be needed in that seat, but hey that is what role play is about right?

Anyway if anyone has a rp fleet that is looking, or has any ideas on a place I might fit in, please let me know.

I promise i wont ask again, this is my last ditch effort, thanks for your time
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-09-2012, 07:55 AM
If you are looking for a fleet let me know on my handle @hrci2907

we are a new fleet called Adriatic Task Force.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-09-2012, 08:07 AM
I think i know a good RP fleet its called

'M.A.C.O. 6th Special Division Ops RP Fleet'
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-10-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks,

I sent a message to you Hcri but I couldn't find the 6th special division in the fleet listings, how would I get in contact with them?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2012, 04:59 PM
Yes i saw your massege and i sent you a replay. I hope you should find that we are a good fit to you if you decide to join us. Let us know!