When asked what you'd like for dinner you respond with :

"logic dictates that fishfingers will suffice this evening"

Or

Referring to going to the toilet as "beaming down the away team"
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-10-2012, 04:41 AM
You might be a Trekkie if:

If your Phone has any of the following ringtones: Communicator chirp, "Message coming in, Captian", Red alert Klaxon.

In high stress situations, you prepare yourself by saying, "All hand, Red Alert, Shields Up, All hands to battle stations."

You can pretty much quote 75% of a movie or episode RIGHT NOW!

You sometimes try to answer your phone by tapping your chest.

You scan your surroundings with the smartphone tricorder app.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-10-2012, 05:05 AM
You might be a Trekkie if :

You enter a crowded elevator and say in a stern voice : " Transporter room! "

You....start to.....TALK.....like.... Captian KIRK! When it pleases you. Even when it don't.

You stand there clicking your fingers to get the job done, untill someone gives up and does the job for you.

You alienate your postal carrier by always asking for them to say " Incomming subspace message. "
when giving you mail.

You refuse to wear any red t-shirts.

You sit in McDonalds and say to the next table " Good tea, nice house. " Even if your drinking a Coke....

You demand Star Trekking be played as your wedding song. Mainly if you want out.

You yell at Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-10-2012, 06:04 AM
You join The Navy to serve on The Enterprise (Guilty )

You're scoping out future sights for the Utopia Planitia Shipyards on Google Mars
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-10-2012, 06:06 AM
You know how warp drive works and can draw it out on a piece of paper.

I get called nerd a lot for this, not sure why.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-10-2012, 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAPTWinters
You join The Navy to serve on The Enterprise (Guilty )

You're scoping out future sights for the Utopia Planitia Shipyards on Google Mars
Did my 1997-1998 MED Deployment on here. And I saw the shrine in the galley!
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-10-2012, 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenara
You teach your ENTIRE office to communicate like they're the Enterprise-D bridge crew, with your company director as Picard. Mix in VOY (Janeway) and DS9 (Sisko) to match staff personality.

"Miss Catherine, bring up Thursday's completion files. In my ready room in 5."
"Law Society regulations prohibit us from entertaining any unnecessary haggling over this point. "
"Rider Lim, report on status of exercise option beta 3."
"Carmen to Ops, activate emergency dispatch protocols."

It's a bit of showboating but the local Asian clientele love the display, partly because Star Trek was and is never a big thing here and they have NO IDEA why we're communicating in this manner. And that's why my firm does better than the rest in these trying economic conditions whist providing superior customer service :3

A little friendly drama a day, keeps employee morale high. And yes I bring up Star Trek topics during directors' meetings too. My favourite is the topic mentioning the US Navy did use the Enterprise bridge for an efficiency study, and how I use 'canon style' comms in STO to lead roleplaying and elite STF groups.

I also play Odo's role should there be any instances of client-side violence or discrimination directed at my girls. I know the fastest means to 'activate duty officers' to 'contain the riot' in less time than it takes for a crowd to gather outside the door. I have a lot of 'military XP' IRL thanks to numerous RL equivalents of tactical doff missions for the past decade or so :3

"Move along, nothing to see here."
I want to work for/with you <3
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-10-2012, 08:13 PM
Your a Trekkie if you use any trek ship registry as a password/pin number..... Not that I do or anything....
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-10-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amlross
Your a Trekkie if you use any trek ship registry as a password/pin number..... Not that I do or anything....
That's a great idea. If i ever forget my password I can log in to STO and see my ship registry. No one will ever know... until now. Lol.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-10-2012, 10:32 PM
You might be a trekie if the TAS jigsaw puzzle you put together when you were 7 is framed, and hanging in your den.