Lt. Commander
i would like to know if you plan on releasing bridge layouts for the fed carrier. I was disappointed when i had bought the carrier only to find out that it didnt have a unique bridge of its own like the odyssey has. I'm not saying i made a poor decision to buy the carrier cause i love it, but for 2K cp, you could've at least added a unique bridge of its own being that its not a fed design, so we shouldnt have to be stuck with a fed type bridge
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2012, 05:02 PM
Totally agree!

At least add a Carrier pack Bridge pack to the store, one specifically for the Atrox and Fed Style version.
Add one for free too, a basic one.

Even though i know id pay alot to get a awsome large Carrier Bridge for it (should have had one anyways).
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2012, 06:23 PM
Still needs a Vulcan Bridge and Interior and Borg/Fed Hybrid Bridge and Interior for the D'Kyr ship and for all those people running around with ships modified with Borg equipment. Doesn't make sense for the exterior to change alot, but there is no change to the interior.

There are also the Gorn, Nausicaan, Orion, and Kar'Fi ships that need their own bridge and interiors.