Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 81
05-11-2012, 07:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
Oh I'll deal with it alright
next person i see behaving like that I won't ask them to stop
I'll just report it

And ill make a note of the name

Then at some future point when they are in game somewhere they will suddenly find themselves ALL ALONE against the cosmos
Yeeah..... good luck with that.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 82
05-11-2012, 07:58 AM
I should have guesxed OP would ignore a salient point. blinkered moral crusaders are blind to the truths.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 83
05-11-2012, 08:19 AM
As are people who think abuse is normal

This is WRONG not because of morals but because we are not animals
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 84
05-11-2012, 08:22 AM
I can see at least one fleet has issues bigger than any i might have

maybe its time to simply give up on the whole thing and accept that Federation side areas are not safe for Kids or most adults
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 85
05-11-2012, 08:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
I can see at least one fleet has issues bigger than any i might have

maybe its time to simply give up on the whole thing and accept that Federation side areas are not safe for Kids or most adults
You don't feel safe in a MMO GAME because someone uses a whip? i'm pretty sure in all the complaining on this forum I have not seen one parent say anything about their child being upset because of an item in the game being used as intended, if there are children playing this game (below 13 as teenagers i'm sure will have more common sense about this than you) I should hope are monitered by their parents, and even if they aren't i very much doubt they spend much if any of their time in social areas chatting, I think they would be playing missions and stf's blowing stuff up (I'm suprised you haven't complained about the violence in melee combat that kids are exposed to)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 86
05-11-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
Slavery references will be next
however Africans have no monopoly on being slaves (they just got it most recently)

Its harassment
and it needs to STOP

like following caitians going "here kitty kitty" or trying to chat up the orion girls

its not right and its not acceptable adult behaviour
Ok,you really need to take a pill,relax.....and grow up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
If someone came at me with a baseball bat (after he got out of hospital) he would go to jail for a very long time

Give me the option to fight back and kill the jerk and ill take it
if whips work on ESD so should phasers
(not trying to sound "big man" here but baseball bat wielding jerk vrs trained combatant = jerk in bits)
Read back you see that I have asked that EITHER it be disabled or weapons fo go hot the second its used for the victim
Again,you need to grow up...you sound like a 5yo. And....trained combatant vs idiot with gun = "trained" big mouth with hole in body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
So you presumably want the game 18 cert?
because at the minute kids play here and seeing that kind of thing will mess them up

I noticed actually that you say you like being reported else where today

Well some of us don't like having to report stuff
but the harassment and bullying culture here is not acceptable

And all that is required for evil to win is for good men to refuse to kill it
And who are you to decide what is evil or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
Oh I'll deal with it alright
next person i see behaving like that I won't ask them to stop
I'll just report it

And ill make a note of the name

Then at some future point when they are in game somewhere they will suddenly find themselves ALL ALONE against the cosmos
Are you now threatening people?

Ok,seriously.....you need some major surgery....to remove the stick from that place where the sun don't shine.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 87
05-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
I can see at least one fleet has issues bigger than any i might have

maybe its time to simply give up on the whole thing and accept that Federation side areas are not safe for Kids or most adults
Ok I gotta ask.....were you whipped as a child or something? I mean like with an actual whip, not belt etc.

I only ask because you have this bluntly freakish obsession with removing a whip from a game when it's an established part of the genre and kids are playing around with it in game.

Hell if you hadn't stoked this little spark into a flame ....it probably would have run it's course and faded like most things shiney in a MMO.

But as typical ...you keep fannin the flame and wondering why it burns.......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 88
05-11-2012, 08:55 AM
Of all the hateful, evil stuff that goes on in the zone chat you're getting all bent out of shape by an animation on your screen of someone using a whip? For reals?

You are obviously a closeted S&M aficionado who is unable to control the tremendous hormonal rush this image is causing you. The only way out is forward, sir. Find yourself a nice leather bar and let your freak flag fly!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 89
05-11-2012, 09:22 AM
You will never understand
so I shall let this drop

But when this gets Worse and it will
Remember what you all said


As to "Grow up"
Im already as Grown as people get
I don't HAVE much sense of humour no
and I have absolutely Zero tolerance for Smut , bullying or sexualisation/exploitation of Anyone
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 90
05-11-2012, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
I have absolutely Zero tolerance for Smut , bullying or sexualisation/exploitation of Anyone
The internet and all things associated is most certainly not for you then.
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:53 PM.