Career Officer
# 1 [CritH] or Spire consoles?
08-07-2014, 02:01 PM
In my current build I have fleet disruptors with DMGx3 ACC. I have been noticing a sever lack of Crits. So In order to up my crit chance I have been pondering swapping those out for out with CritH instead of ACC, but I do not yet have the Spire consoles that increase CritH. So my question is should I swap out my weapons or should I just get the consoles? My toon is a tac in an tac oddy.
Career Officer
# 2
08-07-2014, 03:56 PM
Personally, I'd have gone with Accx2 dmgx2, since accuracy affects both CrtH and CrtD. Maxing out your energy weapon specialization in your spec will help as well, or having at least 6 ranks. The Spire tac consoles do stack with the CrtH bonuses ,+1.6% each if I'm not mistaken, so yea, you're going to want them. If what you're after is a high average base DPS, then the weapons you have should be ok.
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
08-07-2014, 04:07 PM
Go to the fleet embassy n get a rom operative tac boff the male helps more with critH. Add NoP Public Service to ur chat for map invites to get T5 T3 fleet stuff.
Welcome to bugs online were we only fix the bugs you like, and will ignore the ones you hate.
These are the voyages of the USS Farmville. Her 5 year mission is to boldly farm where no one has farmed before.
Say No to ARK
Captain
# 4
08-07-2014, 04:56 PM
Just clearing this up quick. Acc is currently bugged and does not flow into crith/critd.

Acc is top dog for pvp as a missed hit does no damage.

Most people go for critd on their weapons to help maintain the 1:10 crith to critd rule and with spire consoles giving twice as much crith (relatively) to critd. Critd on weapons remains the best choice

Cheers
Chive on and prosper, eh?

My PvE/PvP hybrid skill tree
Career Officer
# 5
08-08-2014, 04:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pappy02u View Post
In my current build I have fleet disruptors with DMGx3 ACC. I have been noticing a sever lack of Crits. So In order to up my crit chance I have been pondering swapping those out for out with CritH instead of ACC, but I do not yet have the Spire consoles that increase CritH. So my question is should I swap out my weapons or should I just get the consoles? My toon is a tac in an tac oddy.
Go with the Vulnerability Locators (CrtH), and then [CtrD]x3 weps. You don't need [Acc] (for PvE; any normal player has a 25%+ Acc bonus to start with). And you don't need [Dmg]. Just [CtrD]x3 will rock! Will cost you a dear penny, but will be well worth it.