Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Yes, indeed, I would like to be able to make the exterior of my USS Tolerance a bit more individual... is that possible? ^^
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-12-2012, 08:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sophlogimo
Yes, indeed, I would like to be able to make the exterior of my USS Tolerance a bit more individual... is that possible? ^^
I wan't to see this too! The blueness is a bit much and absurd.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2012, 08:57 AM
Actually, it's beautiful, it's just... every single Atrox looks that way, and I want mine to look more like something I could customize.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
Actually, it's beautiful, it's just... every single Atrox looks that way, and I want mine to look more like something I could customize.
I just find it ridiculous that there is no way to get rid of the overwhelming BLUE that makes up the ship. It's kinda stupid that they made the ship this way, assuming that everyone would love the color. That's the reason I haven't bought one for myself! Even with the ship shields and sets that change color or give new visuals, the ship remains mostly the same.

-Quiiliitiila
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-12-2012, 09:07 AM
Quote:
what, would you like it to have a yellow sheen instead? I would have suggested Green, as its my favorite color, but Then people would Say it's a romulan carrier then.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
The various shields do change the color (Jem'Hadar shields make it pale grey, for example), but that is now something that I wouldn't want to do, because the shield I use is required for my build.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-12-2012, 09:09 AM
The type 6 from Star Fleet and decals for it.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-12-2012, 09:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberjac View Post
This is what id love to see, the ships in STO have never really had any customisation shame as the Characters do, like the Oddy, why didnt they at least give each type differant Naccelles etc.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-12-2012, 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fewzz View Post
This is what id love to see, the ships in STO have never really had any customisation shame as the Characters do, like the Oddy, why didnt they at least give each type differant Naccelles etc.
Ody is a new ship. She need more time on "service" to give new variants (she have "versions" not variants). The deflector, warp core, nacelles are the best, in this momment. With time, we can see another equipment more modderm. Excelsior needed a long road to see new variants, the same occurs with the rest of ships.

Now, is more easy, get a new variant or upgrade from Assault Cruiser (a refit) than se another Ody with cosmetic changes only for time line coherency.

Thanks to everybody for fun, sorry for my bad english.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-12-2012, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timberjac View Post
I like that idea. If they have that, then they could also put on the registry, that would be cool.