Lt. Commander
# 1 A Galaxy Pack Hope.
05-10-2012, 08:42 PM
Here's hoping that the galaxy pack will give us the Monarch class Variant of a Gal-X, as well as a more size appropriate Interior set for the ships.

Recently I've been playing around with Gal-R and I've just fallen in love with the Monarch class Costume and I had the thought that "Man this Ship costume on a Dreadnought would own". Maybe it can be a standalone costume pack for the Gal-X or be part of that "Hopefully soon to be released" Galaxy pack.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Galaxy Pack is alive again? it got struck off the calendar sometime back.

I'm a fan of TNG and I do want to see the Galaxy go out with a bang, so to speak. Already considering purchasing a Galaxy-R for the fun of it but the pack would be that much more awesome.

My C-points are waiting, Cryptic, make it happen
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Galaxy pack was canceled over a month ago. Apparently as a ship it worked, but it didn't work right in the C-store for those who already owned the Gal-R or the Gal-X and tried to buy the new set. Unless there's been a more recent announcement I missed, no saucer-seperated Dreadnoughts.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-10-2012, 08:55 PM
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that it got pushed back to Season 6 sometime, but season 6 is now only a couple months off so, I'm REALLY hoping for A Gal-X Monarch.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-10-2012, 08:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Sorry to burst your bubble but the Galaxy pack was canceled over a month ago. Apparently as a ship it worked, but it didn't work right in the C-store for those who already owned the Gal-R or the Gal-X and tried to buy the new set. Unless there's been a more recent announcement I missed, no saucer-seperated Dreadnoughts.

Maybe they could release a Galaxy Upgrade pack with just more costume packs/ Interiors and such?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2012, 08:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snipe048 View Post
Maybe they could release a Galaxy Upgrade pack with just more costume packs/ Interiors and such?
It would be a simple thing to have two c-store packs, one for existing Galaxy owners (shiplist check code) and one for first time owners.

One gets an upgrade to the latest model the other one gets the keys to their first Exploration Cruisers. It would be a pity not to give new life to such a revered canon vessel type expecially if the antique Excelsior still is a very viable endgame option.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2012, 08:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReginaMala View Post
Unless there's been a more recent announcement I missed, no saucer-seperated Dreadnoughts.
Saucer Separation is still on the table, they just had an issue with copying the tech from the Ody to the dread.

Apparently, the code for the Ody saucer separation was built in such a way that it interacts poorly when a ship has costume choices. So, they are still working out how they are going to handle it.

I'm in love with my Atrox now, tho. Not sure if even saucer separation could bring me back now. I'm way to hooked on ES3.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2012, 09:44 AM
I couldn't really care about the saucer sep for the Gal-X. I do however really want TNG interiors like we have for the TOS connie and Defient set. Some TNG weapons or uniforms for admirals would be cool, and the uniforms, mini skirts from season 1.

And again, for the hundredth time PLEASE for the love of GOD fix the neck on the Galaxy, it's really out and for someone who grew up on TNG it really sticks out. Wouldn't take long!

Would happily pay 2000 CP for a full set! Could even have something like they did for the 2800 series have the DS9 pack separate from the ship pack?