Lt. Commander
Would be great to have under the Services tab of C-Store an option to purchase Lifetime Subscription. For some reason it seems easier, imo. But maybe that's just cause I use Steam and transactions are quick, fast, and easy lol. Would cost 20k C-Points though. But I can purchase C-Points and save it up that way for that

Just a thought.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2012, 02:33 AM
points left... I'm a lifer, been one since beta and never regret the investment...

but here's what I'd like to see is a way to buy the Life Time Subscription or even monthly gold status via Cryptic Points... that way those free payers could use the Dt Exchange and earn their way a monthly gold status or a life time sub. I'd love to see this game run for the next ten to fifteen years, growing and taking on a life of it's own... and this would be an amazing way to do that.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2012, 10:37 AM
Exactomundo

Plus the other reason is I need to create a Liberated Borg version of my current character to continue his story. The amount of words you can type in the biography box under 'Edit Record' is like 3-4 paragraphs only so I had to end with [To be continued...] lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2012, 12:09 PM
I hate the C-Store... The concept has become the most idiotic idea ever...

However... This idea is worth supporting..
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-11-2012, 12:52 PM
id love a lifetime to the c-store but I just dont see it working with the way they do it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-11-2012, 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
id love a lifetime to the c-store but I just dont see it working with the way they do it.
Yea, you are right... they'd probably make it a per-char unlock.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-11-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
Exactomundo

Plus the other reason is I need to create a Liberated Borg version of my current character to continue his story. The amount of words you can type in the biography box under 'Edit Record' is like 3-4 paragraphs only so I had to end with [To be continued...] lol
that happens quite a bit actually...
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-11-2012, 11:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by centersolace
that happens quite a bit actually...
Oh... nice I'm not an RPer or anything. I just like to follow an indepth theme. Especially with STO endgame... there is not much challenge. So following a theme restricts what I can use thereby creating challenges.

But back to the topic. Thanks for the posts on your opinions about this idea. I find it easier to save up C-Points then simply saving $ to purchase lifetime (due to bills, rent, etc.). At least if I buy C-Points its a done deal and set. Can't change or take away from that to use for something else.