Lt. Commander
Something I'd love to see in the C-Store, incremental increases in the dilithium refinement cap. Stagger it the way you do inventory slots / doff caps and what-not. I would imagine it would go something like..

No Purchases: 8,000 Daily Cap
1 Purchase: 10,000 Daily Cap
2 Purchases: 12,000 Daily Cap
3 Purchases: 14,000 Daily Cap
4 Purchases: 16,000 Daily Cap <- This would be the hard limit, doubling the amount a character can refine.

These purchases, as with inventory and doff purchases, would be character specific. Meaning you need to buy them on each character you want to raise the cap on. I imagine each tier would cost between 400 and 600 C-Points, maybe even make it so the more you purchase the more expensive it gets (to keep refined dilithium from losing its value.) I have no idea how popular or feasible such an idea is, so I thought I would post it for the community / developers to mull over.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-05-2012, 05:23 PM
That would only make dilithium less wanted than it is today.You don't need more dilithium to cause inflation ,you need to increase dilithium's value....at least that's how it should work in a economy ,but then again this is the first mmo without a economy
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2012, 08:32 PM
Short of endlessly rerunning the STFs, I STILL don't see how people hit the 8000 dilithium per day limit. I think I've managed it twice so far, and those were odd days.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-11-2012, 09:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vawlkus View Post
Short of endlessly rerunning the STFs, I STILL don't see how people hit the 8000 dilithium per day limit. I think I've managed it twice so far, and those were odd days.
*chuckle* Gotta admit that I can;t see how folks aren't doing it.

At most 2 normal stfs a day for 960 I think it is.
The Strange New Worlds for 1440
Turn in Contrabands 2 or 3 times a day. 4-6k
the rest is doff missions, about half of them crit successes. That's easily at least 1k a day if not more.

I;m about 60k to the good of unrefined ore waiting to be refined.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-12-2012, 12:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by theapparatus View Post
Turn in Contrabands 2 or 3 times a day. 4-6k
Two or three times a day.

That's a mission with a two hour turnover rate. If I login all my characters in the morning before work, then again when I get home, once after dinner, and then for bed... That's like four hours of work.

Not to mention the annoyance of hauling back to a starbase for it.