Go Back   Star Trek Online > Fleet Administrative Station > Earth Spacedock
Login

Lt. Commander
# 21
05-25-2012, 01:34 AM
Now that I've concluded my 'fast attack science vessel' build, I'll be flying a variety of 'second rate' C-store ships over the next few weeks, starting with the Exploration Cruiser Retrofit.

It's mission will be to peacefully farm dilithium, and from time to time, be deployed to the Gamma Orionis theatre of operations to bravely serve the Federation as a makeshift battleship just as the Galaxy-class did during the Dominion Wars.

She will then lead task forces in PUGs to secure victory and shore up DPS-lacking teams in the engineering support role. Several newer players will also have an opportunity to learn a few new tricks to making use of a cruiser's extensive Engineering bridge officer slots for maximum offensive and defensive power.

Updates of this "Galaxy class Last Hurrah" will be posted in this thread in the Federation Shipyards forum:
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...05#post4231205
Lt. Commander
# 22
05-25-2012, 07:32 AM
Rednecks!
In space!

So full of win XD
Lt. Commander
Lt. Commander
# 24
05-30-2012, 09:42 AM
So if we are interested in joining your fleet (1), what's the best way to go about doing that?

(1) Ground STF newb from south of the Mason-Dixon here!
Lt. Commander
# 25
05-30-2012, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CathexisZero View Post
So if we are interested in joining your fleet (1), what's the best way to go about doing that?

(1) Ground STF newb from south of the Mason-Dixon here!
We'll run a few ground STFs later this week and do the rest of the discussion in game, so we can have action along with the talk
Lt. Commander
# 26
05-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Been playing seriously ~ 5 months, been looking to join a fleet but didn't find one that fits me... Looking to expand my knowledge and wanting to have some fun while I'm at it.

Andreas Cruise@son_of_ramon
Lt. Commander
# 27
05-31-2012, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by son_of_ramon
Been playing seriously ~ 5 months, been looking to join a fleet but didn't find one that fits me... Looking to expand my knowledge and wanting to have some fun while I'm at it.

Andreas Cruise@son_of_ramon
I'll contact you when I get back "tomorrow morning" EST time. Same for CathexisZero too.

I don't run my space cowboy ops with any fleet tag, so you might find us giving you complete personal liberty and no liability to do anything other than log on to kick Borg ***
Lt. Commander
# 28
06-03-2012, 08:17 AM
Ran joint STF and elite mission replays with 3 other Galaxy Rs today, followed by a Ground STF marathon.

While the ground bit is unremarkable grunt work (standard issue PUG command and control) the space bit was far more interesting in that unconventional ship builds were constantly evaluated and tested in heavy combat conditions at the vanguard of STF and fleet engagement forces.

You know it kind of works when you have Galaxy-Rs taking the top few spots in fleet battle queues and getting as many as 9 Prototype Salvage in a day. Another newer pilot managed to get his full MACO ship set in what seemed to be a single evening as well.
Lt. Commander
# 29
06-08-2012, 09:57 PM
how does one go about joining?

i been playing for a wile now and been thinking of joining a fleet and start running some STFs and this one seems pretty laid back
Lt. Commander
# 30
06-09-2012, 01:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpgtx
how does one go about joining?

i been playing for a wile now and been thinking of joining a fleet and start running some STFs and this one seems pretty laid back
Let's see...

You have to do... nothing.

I'll look you up later, and run some STFs if you're up for them. Since it's the weekend I'm online both PST mornings and evenings. Check your friend's list - you should see my name there in yellow when you log on later.