Lt. Commander
It would be nice and I don't know if any of this has been talked about before. If the pets and various non combat useable devices didn't take up any inventory space. Instead once they are gained they are added to a non combat skill menu.

Auto stacking button or option so that when I'm trying to sort through all the crafting resources in my bank and inventory that look so much alike, I can have them stack together nice and neatly with out mousing over their names.

Also it would be really good to have a cleaned up skill menu that you could easily sort through your skills, like putting the basic attacks,ship/set abilities, shield distribution in there own section. With the boff abilities broken down into science, engineering, tactical in another. Then your own player abilities in another. As it becomes rather frustrating trying to set up hotkey bars due to having to look and sort through a scrolling interface of so many abilities.

It would also be great if when I put a item up on the market it auto searches or with a click searches the prices currently for that item, so I can can put them up for sell quicker with less shifting back to buying the item and having to type the name of the item in searching for its price.

These are just a few things I found frustrating or cumbersome, that make me feel like I'm wasting more time trying to do then just playing the game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2012, 09:35 AM
But.. But... If pets and stuff didn't take up inventory space we didn't need purchasable expansions!
Madness, I tell you!

Next thing players will demand CURRENCIES like lobi crystals and EDC get their own asset tab and out of our inventory?!?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-11-2012, 10:53 AM
well that would be very nice too but It wouldn't completely take away inventory expansions, as why the heck would you want to buy one if all you have to do is get rid of useless pets. It just makes them less worthwhile to keep around.

They could indeed sell more pets in the c-store which more people be willing to buy if they didn't take inventory space.