Lt. Commander
Now that I have the Mk XI MACO ground set, I see that the costume has small blue lights on the chest piece, belt, and boots that can be turned on and off at the Tailor (it's the last color setting on those pieces). I see where the lights are on the chest and belt, but I can't seem to figure out where the lights are on the boots. It's a little hard to maneuver the camera to get a good look at your character's feet, so maybe I just missed them. Anyone know where they are?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-11-2012, 09:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bberge View Post
Now that I have the Mk XI MACO ground set, I see that the costume has small blue lights on the chest piece, belt, and boots that can be turned on and off at the Tailor (it's the last color setting on those pieces). I see where the lights are on the chest and belt, but I can't seem to figure out where the lights are on the boots. It's a little hard to maneuver the camera to get a good look at your character's feet, so maybe I just missed them. Anyone know where they are?
I just asked me also this thing. As my own explanation I said that you get more costume options for the MACO on further MACO rewards. On this next options it could becomes relevant for the light on boots. Just an idea!
Lt. Commander
# 3 I think you're right!
05-11-2012, 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
I just asked me also this thing. As my own explanation I said that you get more costume options for the MACO on further MACO rewards. On this next options it could becomes relevant for the light on boots. Just an idea!
Looks like you nailed it. I went back and found the forum post which shows the Mk XII costumes, which makes it pretty clear. Compare the male MACO (lights off) and female MACO (lights on).