05-12-2012, 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyuui View Post
, at your expense. Seriously.
exactly
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-12-2012, 05:19 PM
lock boxes should be removed from the game ..make money other ways PWE....and STOP ruining Star Trek..
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Alas, as serious as we try to be... Okay yeah, that is complete BS, but what would else would we do stay on track?

As for me, i just hate getting shot by some Borg-y-org hiding behind a very strategically placed glowing box. And if they can afford to load them into torpedoes and SHOOT them at me, are their contents truly worthwhile?

Food for thought.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-12-2012, 06:55 PM
We must spawn additional lockboxes
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-12-2012, 08:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by m.parsons
The only thing that's going to stop this is if they get rid of lockboxes which isn't going to happen.
Yeah, it'd be too much to expect the forum users to grow up a bit.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-12-2012, 08:43 PM
Consider the thread jacked :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by twg042370
Yeah, it'd be too much to expect the forum users to grow up a bit.
LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox! LockBox!

Lt. Commander
# 19
05-12-2012, 10:30 PM
I can careless about the lock boxes I am not trying to dictate how we act in the forums all I am asking is that we stop highjacking other threads to point out what every other thread already says and thats the majority of the active users of the STO Forums hates Lock Boxes, we get that. I actually like to go to a thread and talk about the topic at hand not about the silly lock box. I also believe Cryptic knows how much the forum users hate the lock boxes as well, its not going to change anytime soon all we can ask for is a chance to get better items in them.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-13-2012, 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaLlama2010
I can careless about the lock boxes I am not trying to dictate how we act in the forums all I am asking is that we stop highjacking other threads to point out what every other thread already says and thats the majority of the active users of the STO Forums hates Lock Boxes, we get that. I actually like to go to a thread and talk about the topic at hand not about the silly lock box. I also believe Cryptic knows how much the forum users hate the lock boxes as well, its not going to change anytime soon all we can ask for is a chance to get better items in them.
You don't care about lockboxes, because as you mention in your other threads, you buy them. You even admit that you may pay too much for them and that you will buy more (Cryptic, did you send this guy 50 surveys, because your missing a trick).

So what your really saying is that because you like lock boxes, you don't like it when people say they don't.

What exactly do you think your thread is going to achieve? Oh I know, you want all those like minded people to give you a warm fuzzy feeling and a hurrah?

"I am not trying to dictate how we act", Er, What does your thread title say?

Didn't take Mr 64 long to come on and chime in with his usual brand of Cryptic cheerleading...