Lt. Commander
# 1 About Subsystem Targetting
05-13-2012, 09:13 PM
Is this really all that useful? I just did a test and honestly i dont see that much of a drain, and the shield facing i hit doesnt seem to go completely offline all that much, I have Starship Flow Capacitors, 6 points in it infact, still not much of a difference. Also just read that Subsystem Targetting benefits from Sensor Analysis?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2012, 10:39 PM
Yes and no.

Lets take the Borg Invasions, the Unimatrix ship spawns probes but it spawns them based on its Auxiliary so you drain its power you can effectively stop it from every spawning any probe .... in fact someone needs to do this or it becomes unwinnable as it will spawn more regeneration probes that can be dealt with.

This is a case that it makes a either "make it or break it", in the case above is nearly a requirement to have it but most of the time its just does not seem to have much of a effect, you can do well without it but my recommendation is always have a BO with that ability.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2012, 10:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by f2pdrakron
Yes and no.

Lets take the Borg Invasions, the Unimatrix ship spawns probes but it spawns them based on its Auxiliary so you drain its power you can effectively stop it from every spawning any probe .... in fact someone needs to do this or it becomes unwinnable as it will spawn more regeneration probes that can be dealt with.

This is a case that it makes a either "make it or break it", in the case above is nearly a requirement to have it but most of the time its just does not seem to have much of a effect, you can do well without it but my recommendation is always have a BO with that ability.
Will i need Starship Flow Capacitors for it to even be remotely viable?