Lt. Commander
# 11
05-13-2012, 10:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemotherapy
No more lockboxes
lol, make 'no more lockboxes' an incredibly rare item, such that if one were to open a lockbox and receive a 'no more lockboxes' item, all lockboxes in the game would disappear and never return.

Could just be Cryptic's biggest seller...
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-13-2012, 10:57 AM
Another smaller lockbox ??
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-13-2012, 12:46 PM
A knife, so that I can slit my throat and never see another lock box.
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Bought Mystery boxes for like 4mills(price ranges from 20-40k) just to see that gold boxes exist or not(this was like 3 days ago so i cn confirm that they exist lol),got 1 gold box out of them.The gold box contained a ferengi doff pack,the doff pack had no epix in it just 2 blues(few mins later I sacrificed them at the doff sacrificing machine in the academy).

Opened like 30-40 regular boxes,never got a useful item out of them.

Only thing I can say is that good thing I didnt spend RL money on it.This is not encouraging enough to open my wallet,with such horrid drop rates how much money I need to lose just to get something useful?Will 5000 c-pints get me anything at all?Whats wrong with selling for fixed prices?Not every1 is a big gambler
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-13-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
lol, make 'no more lockboxes' an incredibly rare item, such that if one were to open a lockbox and receive a 'no more lockboxes' item, all lockboxes in the game would disappear and never return.

Could just be Cryptic's biggest seller...

This is a potentially good idea just needs a little tweaking.

No more lockboxes:1500 crypric points
Buying this feature will hide all lockboxes in your game,you can disable this option in the options menu in case you change your mind.