Lt. Commander
# 1 I want it all
05-12-2012, 07:49 PM
Having just completed my lockbox survey, I feel a bit fustrated. II really love this game as a long time trekkie. I've invested a good bit of money into this game so far. I am a lifetime subscriber, and have put a good chunk of change into to getting a galor and a d'kora via the lockboxes (thank you tax returns). I missed the oportunity to get the jem attack ship, or I imagine I would have invested as much money, as I could afford at the time, into getting one. In my pursuit to get the d'kora I didn't get enough lobis to get everything in the lobi store and haven't purcahase anything yet as I try to balance the my available $/lobi.

Here's the thing. Missing out on things discourages me from playing. I know this post puts me as a bit of a lockbox shark and a collector, but is there no price that could be offered to give players access to all content?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-12-2012, 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanRoberts
Having just completed my lockbox survey, I feel a bit fustrated. II really love this game as a long time trekkie. I've invested a good bit of money into this game so far. I am a lifetime subscriber, and have put a good chunk of change into to getting a galor and a d'kora via the lockboxes (thank you tax returns). I missed the oportunity to get the jem attack ship, or I imagine I would have invested as much money, as I could afford at the time, into getting one. In my pursuit to get the d'kora I didn't get enough lobis to get everything in the lobi store and haven't purcahase anything yet as I try to balance the my available $/lobi.

Here's the thing. Missing out on things discourages me from playing. I know this post puts me as a bit of a lockbox shark and a collector, but is there no price that could be offered to give players access to all content?
Cryptic already said they're going to recycle past lockboxes. This way, they can milk the maximum amount of dough from cattles like you for no extra work.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-12-2012, 08:10 PM
Even though that comment will probably get removed, it made me lol.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-12-2012, 08:22 PM
OP, you know you can always send PW a check as a donation. why do you need a reason to give them money? Why are you so greedy and selfish? Obviously Cryptic is hard up on cash, otherwise why would they nickel and dime us like they do?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-12-2012, 09:16 PM
Any idea when they will recycle previous lock boxes?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-12-2012, 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanRoberts

You actually spent real cash money to get those lock box ships?

Geez. I got two Galors and a D'Kora and did not spend a dime.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-12-2012, 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DramaLlama2010
Any idea when they will recycle previous lock boxes?
No need to.

You will be able to buy them cheap on the exchange for a very long time.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-12-2012, 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trismigistus View Post
No need to.

You will be able to buy them cheap on the exchange for a very long time.
The supply of gold boxes is probably not huge though....
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-12-2012, 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmera
The supply of gold boxes is probably not huge though....
There are zero of those since they are bound and they are besides the point. The vast majority of ships come from the green boxes anyway simply due to the shear numbers of them being opened.