Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for a RP Fleet.
05-13-2012, 04:28 AM
Hey all. i was browsing the forum and wondering if their is any RP Fleets out and about recruiting members. I'm a long time player of STO, playing since Beta and my main is a VA Federation Engineer. While i have been in a few Fleets in the passed they have fizzled out and no longer active, or haven't really been RP focused. With Season 6 in development with features that tie in with Fleets I.E Starbases, thought it was bout time i actually looked for a fleet again to not only have great rp with but to be a part of a group for when Fleet starbases etc make it in.

Thank you.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-13-2012, 05:51 AM
We are a brand new fleet called Adriatic Task Force. We are looking for veteran players who could help our junior members to prepare for season 6 and fleet starbases. If you are intersted let me know on my handle hRCI@hrci2907 or mail me a massage.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-13-2012, 10:22 PM
Feel free to have a look at our website -> www.2ndfleet.org
or contact me in game.

We are a fleet of mature players living in North America and Europe. Our activities cover all aspects of the game .. weekly in character meetings, STFs, internal PVP ladder, Fleet actions and Fleet Foundry missions.