Lt. Commander
In honour of STO's second anniversary in a few days, I have made a sequel to The Worst of all Worlds.

The mission is called 'The Temple of the Pah-Wraiths' and is Level 41 for Feds.

It's not 100% vital to play the worst of all worlds first but It would be a big help if you plan to play this one to fully get the story. I know the first mission has gone over well, so I hope this one will too. It has a big DS9 theme, as you may guess from the title and I think its a worthy succesor.

Any feedback on spelling mistakes, plot holes, general game mechanics that don't work would be helpful.

Have fun and I hope you all enjoy it.
Lt. Commander
# 2
01-30-2012, 01:42 PM
Darn, I was hoping that my spiritual successor would've been sufficient. =)

I will definitely be needing to try this, I always love your stuff. Hopefully will get to it tonight.
Lt. Commander
# 3
01-30-2012, 03:06 PM
Thanks. Your missions are some of my favs as well.

Got a couple of 5 stars (thanks guys) and my first 1 star with no review. great. that does infuriate me. if there is a problem to the point of giving me one star can they tell me what it is?
Lt. Commander
# 4
01-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
Thanks. Your missions are some of my favs as well.

Got a couple of 5 stars (thanks guys) and my first 1 star with no review. great. that does infuriate me. if there is a problem to the point of giving me one star can they tell me what it is?
I think there's a couple of people out there who just drop a 1 on every new mission. I've noticed a pattern where it happens with every mission I release. I wouldn't take it personally.
Lt. Commander
# 5
01-30-2012, 05:52 PM
I suspect those 1 star guys are looking for easy missions where it's just "here, go kill these guys lolz."
Lt. Commander
# 6
01-30-2012, 07:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagorak View Post
I think there's a couple of people out there who just drop a 1 on every new mission. I've noticed a pattern where it happens with every mission I release. I wouldn't take it personally.
I've noticed the same thing. And whoever they are, they mostly come out at night...mostly.
Lt. Commander
# 7
01-31-2012, 10:16 AM
Worst of All Worlds was awesome. This? This made my jaw drop. You really know how to tug at the player's emotions. There was a moment where I literally said "oh CRAP". I'm very impressed.
Lt. Commander
# 8
01-31-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatpenguin View Post
Worst of All Worlds was awesome. This? This made my jaw drop. You really know how to tug at the player's emotions. Seeing the assimilated DS9 was a real "oh CRAP" moment for me. I'm very impressed.
Thanks I'm really glad you and the other who have played it liked it. I certainly enjoyed making it.
Lt. Commander
# 9
02-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by greatpenguin View Post
Worst of All Worlds was awesome. This? This made my jaw drop. You really know how to tug at the player's emotions. Seeing the assimilated DS9 was a real "oh CRAP" moment for me. I'm very impressed.
way to go with NO SPOILER WARNING.
Lt. Commander
# 10
02-03-2012, 02:48 AM
I posted it in my in-game review, but I figured I could drop a note here, as well.

You may want to consider putting something in the conversation option button about which option relates to which mission. I found it kind of hard to tell just by what was in there. Other than that, pure awesome.