Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
Its Time, Lets Fight The Klingons With A New Federation Members Like The Sona And The Baku, Id Love To See A lock Box Or Bundle Pack With These Ships And Hand Held weapons And Maybe A Shuttle Figher Or Even the Sona Bridge,Something, Star Trek Insurrection Is A Awsome Movie I Was Happy To See The Brier Patch In The Game, But No Sona Or Baku, No Planet, Plz Put This In To Work I Wanna See This
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-10-2012, 03:41 PM
...What version of Insurrection were you watching?

The Ba'ku shun modern technology for a more simplistic life, and the Son'a were... vile, to say the least. The former do not build ships, and the latter would hardly ever be accepted into the Federation or the KDF, given their history in producing ketracel-white and subspace weapons.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-10-2012, 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MandoKnight View Post

The Ba'ku shun modern technology for a more simplistic life, and the Son'a were... vile, to say the least. The former do not build ships, and the latter would hardly ever be accepted into the Federation or the KDF, given their history in producing ketracel-white and subspace weapons.
Boy I could have some fun with those in an STF. One shot me you SOB.... wait till I respawn! Or think of the fun in PVP.... SPAM THIS!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-10-2012, 07:16 PM
I think the Son'a would be more likely to join the Klingons than the Feds. And the Ba'ku, assuming they still have the same philosophy as they did in Insurrection, would stay in isolation in the Briar Patch. They don't even have ships.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-10-2012, 07:56 PM
I liked the comfortable love couch on the bridge
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-10-2012, 08:22 PM
Quote:

Wow really boy some people have no ideas on creating stuff look at the story lines they wrote for some of the missions and stuff on here and iv watched it, and captain picard and data showed the federation and offlanders are not all bad and when they left the healing was starting to take shape thanks to picard, you are a nub so back off
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-10-2012, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEONHART View Post
I liked the comfortable love couch on the bridge
i know u almost could take a nab lol "sur i need u to read this report" " in a min im sleeping lol"
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-10-2012, 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
I think the Son'a would be more likely to join the Klingons than the Feds. And the Ba'ku, assuming they still have the same philosophy as they did in Insurrection, would stay in isolation in the Briar Patch. They don't even have ships.
i feel that captain picard and data could heip both peoples to open up and join the peace keeping armada known as the good old federation
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-10-2012, 08:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alucardcliff
Wow really boy some people have no ideas on creating stuff look at the story lines they wrote for some of the missions and stuff on here and iv watched it, and captain picard and data showed the federation and offlanders are not all bad and when they left the healing was starting to take shape thanks to picard, you are a nub so back off
I don't see how pointing out a relevant fact qualifies somebody as a "nub". (What is a nub, anyway?)

It's true that the healing process had begun, but we heard in "Penumbra" that the most Son'a were still helping the Dominion even after the Ba'ku incident. So while we could potentially see some 'good' Son'a, the majority of them would probably still be 'bad'.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-10-2012, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
I don't see how pointing out a relevant fact qualifies somebody as a "nub". (What is a nub, anyway?)

It's true that the healing process had begun, but we heard in "Penumbra" that the most Son'a were still helping the Dominion even after the Ba'ku incident. So while we could potentially see some 'good' Son'a, the majority of them would probably still be 'bad'.
well this could be a release for both factions the feds and the klingons i mean im sure they are mad we have the new carrier so this could make both sides happy