Lt. Commander
# 1 Why no Bundle ?
05-15-2012, 05:49 PM
I really think that the release of the Ferasan shiould have come with a Bundle Like maybe a Ferasan/Caitian Bundle with new outfits for both maybe toss a ship in there a sci ship for the Fera/and of course the Carrier for the Caits. Throw in a couple BOffs for both and maybe a novelty item and BAM! instant bundle that considering the cost of the carrier and respective species could go way high in cost and maybe drum up a little excitement from the fans.
I just don't get it as it always seems to be either or with the deals. Yeah maybe someday we will see a bundle but the best time for one is at release of something new not 6 months after. Anyway what kind of stuff would everyone like to see in a future bundle and what are your thoughts on our newest little furballs
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2012, 06:21 PM
Probably because it is only useful for some players. Not everyone wants to play as a furry. I want a Borg Bundle. Someone else might want an Orion Bundle or Andorian Bundle. So you are suggesting that a newly created race should get more love than iconic Star Trek races?

Besides all bundles include stuff like interiors, bridges, duty officers, shuttles, and weaponry. Not include a 2,000 CP ship along with other useful stuff. If there was different styles of Atrox like the Flagaships, then such a bundle will make sense.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2012, 06:56 PM
I don't think that will happen both races cross faction!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-15-2012, 09:30 PM
I like the idea of bundles for each species. I can't wait for my liberated borg to be able to fly a cube.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-15-2012, 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrustyMac View Post
I like the idea of bundles for each species. I can't wait for my liberated borg to be able to fly a cube.
<<<<< THIS... SO MUCH THIS
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2012, 02:20 AM
Been asking for a Borg Bundle for so long since it doesn't seem right to have borg ships flying everywhere with the borg set, but the ships have normal federation or kdf interiors. Also my main character is a liberated borg and I am not sure if I am supposed to be disturbed with myself that I want my Orion Female captain to become part borg.