Lt. Commander
# 11
05-15-2012, 01:12 PM
Nice been waiting for these since they appeared as a DOff ingame.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega Hunter 9
I'm kinda curious why we went through the whole song and dance of 'No one wants to buy species" we talked about during the F2P transition, then we get buyable species again.
Simply because ppl will buy them.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-15-2012, 01:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suavek View Post
What exactly are those additional costume options for Caitians going to be? Personally I would like to know such things before purchase.
I am thinking/hoping you should be able to see them in the tailor interface after this goes live like the other c-point options. As it is, I don't see how a few costume options for my caitian would make me part with 400 points. I have barely enough time to play the characters I have, much less start a new one now days.
Lt. Commander
# 14 additional Cosmetic options
05-15-2012, 01:17 PM
More detail hope they show up at the talier. Would have been nice to have speicl one if you bought both.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-15-2012, 01:18 PM

Good thing their outfits didn't take as long to make as the 700 day vet androids huh?

Any chance now that your pay species is done, you could maybe reassign these art people to the android's uniforms?! It'd be nice if they got done before vet rewards end.
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-15-2012, 01:22 PM
They look like punk cats and not like the Ferasan DOffs at all. I am quite disappointed with the looks.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-15-2012, 01:23 PM
thats good, the kdf should have an equivalent to the cstore fed boffs, with A2S3 among other things
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-15-2012, 01:26 PM
looks like those new kitties come without species specific clothing options (which is kind of the KDF's thing... and since KDF has not much Default Options i fear that may look rather boring).

So you want to sell BOffs to me?

why would i buy BOffs if they have pretty much no use at Endgame?

If you want to sell BOffs to me, you better give them some ENDGAME use.
As in...
20 player Fleetactions and everybody brings his BOffs
or
1on1 PvP with BOffs...
just something...
surprise me!

... i didn't even need any BOffs in the latest DS9 FE
(why do i keep giving them weapons and stuff if i don't get to use them?)

also the BOff AI pathing still needs some serious fixing [broken since Season 4 launch] (hate it when my BOffs run right in front of me while i try to play in shooter mode, blocking my view)...
just noticed that stupid behavior again while leveling up my Ferengi char

Ships?
Caitians now have their own Carrier !
what kind of Ships can we expect for the Ferasans?
i suppose there will be Tier 3 4 5 C-Store ships, just like for the Orion/Gorn/Nausicaan?
would fit the KDF species Profile anyway, and since KDF did not get many new Species since launch i wouldn't mind seeing this one species get more fleshed out (a Tier 5 ship would be enough for me though, can't keept the Tier 3+4 ships long anyway... barely worth their C-Points)

Lt. Commander
# 19
05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
The one in the KDF Shipyard looks awesome I am just hoping we can make them like that one or similar... I'm excited to go make one now I just hope they have their own Kitty Carrier in the works too
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-15-2012, 01:27 PM
480 Cryptic Points for the Fersains? That's not bad. I Think I could swing that one. And it's nice to see the KDF getting a new race. And on top of that it adds more customization options to the Caitians too? That's actually a VERY Good deal for the Cryptic point price. And it's ABOUT TIME!

Now if Only I could Re-Species some of my character and/or Retrait them so that I wouldn't have to make a new character and level it to 50 for PVP..