Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Empire Veteran
# 1 KDF Tailor/Costume Slots
05-02-2013, 04:39 AM
I have a problem with the tailor that was apparently addressed in a previous patch.

I have multiple KDF toons and this does not appear on all of them.

1. I have extra costume slots that I never purchase through the C-Store. I should have 5: 2 basic ones, 1 for joining a fleet, 2 others from veteran rewards. On my Orion I have now have a total of 11 slots. After the first time this bug appeared I had 7 now more have appeared. I cannot edit them nor wear them. It seems to replace all other costumes that I had saved meaning that I have to recreate them apart from the one that I am wearing. My Klingon also has a total of 7 costumes.

2. KDF Honor Guard etc. I won't go on about this too much because there are many posts about it. I noticed that my Gorn has the helmet and all the items for the adapted costume, from what I can tell. My Klingon does not, even after the costume projects, accolades etc.

I'm sure everyone is busy working on LoR but are any fixes coming up for these? The first option I'm finding particularly frustrating as the previous patch didn't seem to fix it for me.

Thanks.
Career Officer
# 2
05-03-2013, 08:03 PM
I have 3 kdf characters that are affected with this too, started about 2 or 3 patch's ago i noticed this..*was mostly on my fed captain doing fleet projects.

should just be the 3 basic costumes *2 +1 from fleet* -never purchased any costume unlocks on any of them, and suddenly they all have 2 "new costume slot" for a total of 5.

oddly enough these 2 new costumes have my Original 2 and 3 costumes in them..
and the costume 2 and costume 3*fleet unlocked* costumes are now saying "create" as if they were never made..

I can not change into any other costume because of this..

Last edited by nalfyr; 05-03-2013 at 08:21 PM.