Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 31
05-16-2012, 05:36 AM
24 HOURS FAIL LAUNCHER

patcher error

A file was locked that could not be open for writing?????????????????????????

PLEASE REPARATION: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:: Mad:
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-16-2012, 05:39 AM
I am also having problems loading the launcher.
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-16-2012, 05:44 AM
Sorry, Sorry my English.

The launcher of the game executed as administrator and problem I have been solved: P
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-16-2012, 06:06 AM
wtf right i cant log on i cant get the launcher to launch i bypass the client and load the exe it open log in window but never connects to the game says server timed out everytime i can not uninstall and reinstall i have 3g device i use for net it was fine last night its not a bad file or all of us would not be getting the same thing and some of us can get on and some cant sounds like a server prob to me i dunno if they have servers for different time zones that might account why some of us r on and some can not lol midwest here anyone else in my local not working
Lt. Commander
# 35 Launcher not Launching
05-16-2012, 06:10 AM
I am having the same problem. It was fine last night and this afternoon will not launch

in holland
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-16-2012, 06:13 AM
lol i have seen you flying around gooddaytodie but yeah so i guess its not just time zone based lol wth anyhelp and how come crypic or whoever is not answering these complaints and give us some info
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-16-2012, 06:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TodayIsAGooddayToDie
I am having the same problem. It was fine last night and this afternoon will not launch

in holland
i dunno but yeah i went to bed it was working i get up this morn since 6 messing with it nothin now 8 16 and still nothin lol
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-16-2012, 06:18 AM
well i live in Australia and iv been afflicted by this for over 13 hours now iv tried everything that people here have suggested nothing is working but my friend who lives 1 suburb over is not afflicted by this so i dont think its regional who it affects is random
whats really annoying me is that i haven't got my *Reman Bridge Officer* yet please fix this soon
Lt. Commander
# 39
05-16-2012, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpaceTank420
it seems as though this is happening to many people,(im not having this problem btw) you would think cryptic would adress this issue?
yeah you would think with so many problems and post someone would reply to the problem its not an exe prob i can bypass the launcher and i get the main log in screen but then you sit and wait for account server and it times out so i dunno but why no fixy lol i mean they have been riddled with problems come on guys get it together
Lt. Commander
# 40
05-16-2012, 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flybye3o6
well i live in Australia and iv been afflicted by this for over 13 hours now iv tried everything that people here have suggested nothing is working but my friend who lives 1 suburb over is not afflicted by this so i dont think its regional who it affects is random
whats really annoying me is that i haven't got my *Reman Bridge Officer* yet please fix this soon
man i would be ****ed lol if i knew i had a nieghbor basically who was working fine but yeah i dunno very upset and reinstalling does nothing so maybe it is acount based but why lol oh but i did get my remen bridge officer after doing all the romulan missions over but i have heard people with that problem too