Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 41
05-16-2012, 06:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garino
Sorry, Sorry my English.

The launcher of the game executed as administrator and problem I have been solved: P
i tried this and im still not getting anywhere i can bypass the launcher and open the game exe get the log in screen i log in then connecting to account server then after like 3 min i get timed out message i dunno but not cool lol
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-16-2012, 06:54 AM
Quote:
i tried this and im still not getting anywhere i can bypass the launcher and open the game exe get the log in screen i log in then connecting to account server then after like 3 min i get timed out message i dunno but not cool lol
yes, i am facing the same problem.

launch "Star Trek Online.exe" and get launcher problem.

launch "GameClient.exe" and stuck at login page trying to contact account server then time out.
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-16-2012, 06:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasthewolf View Post
He had a different problem than we do his error was something to do with lock files and error writing to them.
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-16-2012, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfelly
He had a different problem than we do his error was something to do with lock files and error writing to them.
but its definatly not everyone i just sent an email thru this site and got a response from one of my fleet members so im pretty sure its not me but wth lol but yeah the auto launcher thing giving me a no response response lol
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-16-2012, 08:11 AM
Ok I can confirm that getting the launcher file from a working version, fixes this. I had a copy on my work computer.
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-16-2012, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by macfelly
Ok I can confirm that getting the launcher file from a working version, fixes this. I had a copy on my work computer.
outstanding is there anyway you could email me this file please its thomasthewolf@live.com please and thank you best news ive heard all day
Lt. Commander
# 47
05-16-2012, 08:14 AM
Well, I thought maybe it was a server issue that they would fix, but it wasn't. A friend of mine Emailed me his working Star Trek Online.exe file and as soon as I replaced mine with his, it connected fine or seemed to...I got the log on screen, then the loading screens, then as it was attempting to load the character list, POW error patching file. Now it is back where it started. So even that attempt seems to not to work.
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-16-2012, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorkragresh View Post
Well, I thought maybe it was a server issue that they would fix, but it wasn't. A friend of mine Emailed me his working Star Trek Online.exe file and as soon as I replaced mine with his, it connected fine or seemed to...I got the log on screen, then the loading screens, then as it was attempting to load the character list, POW error patching file. Now it is back where it started. So even that attempt seems to not to work.
well **** and i just asked someone to email the file but yeah not even just the launcher prob i can get past that even into the log on screeen but times out before it connects to account server
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-16-2012, 08:26 AM
I want to know two things:

1) how is it that all of us had this problem at the same time

2) how do we fix the bloody thing?
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-16-2012, 08:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericandrewross
I want to know two things:

1) how is it that all of us had this problem at the same time

2) how do we fix the bloody thing?
exactly i dont think its a patch error i think they did something wrong in the accounts i have checked my friends list on here and only 2 in my fleet r online and i know for a fact that our fleet leader is online dam near 24 7 and hes not on so im betting he is having same problem along with the rest of my friends who are not online