Lt. Commander
I was recently interviewed for the inaugural issue of The Star Dispatch newsletter.

Link to the newsletter.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-15-2012, 06:02 PM
Nice, but my Caitian male has a very similar uniform, so if you find fur all over it now you know why! .
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-15-2012, 11:55 PM
That was a nice newsletter - gave out a lot of useful information

Had no idea you played as often as that Bran, nice to know
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2012, 12:38 AM
I have to say that Brandon is one of the most active Devs I've seen in game - or at least the most open about who he is...I've run several STFs with him since the revamp system came in - a good player too

Thanks for the positive feedback by the way guys, I wish I had some sort of metrics available as to how many people have read the publication but sadly not, so I rely on your words here!

We'll be looking to publish our next issue at the end of the month looking at topics such as:

Ferasan
STF Primers.
Gated Content
Fleet Focus (a chance for fleets to advertise who they are, what they do etc to recruit members)
Subspace Messages (readers contributions and opinions on the game)

As well as examining any new content that may come out in the near future and any points of interest from the forums between now and then!

If you want to get in touch and contribute we'd love to hear from you, either on Twitter @Clarkeapps or via email at clarkeapps @ gmail.com
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2012, 08:37 AM
Great article. Do you release them weekly?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2012, 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePsycoticVulcan
Great article. Do you release them weekly?
At the moment we're going to aim for twice monthly. Once at the start of the month, and once mid month. this could of course change as things develop.