Lt. Commander
The Voyager and the Enterprise-D bridge/interiors would be a great themed additions to the C-Store. Just like the TOS Constitution and the Defiant themed bridge/interiors. Though I would like to adamantly state, PLEASE match the crew uniforms with their bridge/interior! You accomplished it perfectly with the TOS theme no idea why you couldn't replicate that with the Defiant's theme

That and IF you do make a Voyager and Enterprise-D bridge/interiors to please "fix" the Defiant theme's crew uniforms to TNG - Film uniforms.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2012, 02:22 AM
Why should the Defiant theme's crew uniforms be TNG when it makes more sense to be DS9. Although I have to agree with you, the more interiors, the better.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-16-2012, 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Why should the Defiant theme's crew uniforms be TNG when it makes more sense to be DS9. Although I have to agree with you, the more interiors, the better.
http://www.stowiki.org/Uniform/Deep_Space_Nine

As the description states:
The Starfleet - Deep Space Nine uniform is an outfit available through the C-Store that can be customized extensively. Similar in almost all respects to Starfleet - Next Generation Film Uniforms.

http://www.stowiki.org/Uniform/The_Next_Generation_Film

That's why.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
http://www.stowiki.org/Uniform/Deep_Space_Nine

As the description states:
The Starfleet - Deep Space Nine uniform is an outfit available through the C-Store that can be customized extensively. Similar in almost all respects to Starfleet - Next Generation Film Uniforms.

http://www.stowiki.org/Uniform/The_Next_Generation_Film

That's why.
So short "because sto wiki says so"
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2012, 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amtct View Post
So short "because sto wiki says so"
Correction: because that's what STOwiki has available

The TNG-film uniform is used late season of DS9 so that's why I chose that instead of the DS9 one.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2012, 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edwarlord
The Voyager and the Enterprise-D bridge/interiors would be a great themed additions to the C-Store. Just like the TOS Constitution and the Defiant themed bridge/interiors.
Hells yes. But the TOS bridge/ interior is only part of a bundle. I want it separate.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-16-2012, 10:28 PM
Crew uniforms should be customizable not confined to a specific uniform. The TOS crew uniforms make sense since they are the only ones that fit. Although, the Mirror Universe uniforms would work as well for it.

I want to create a crew of partially assimilated crew members. You can guess what my main character is.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2012, 11:14 PM
isnt the justice themed Galaxy Class bridge the same from TNG? Only bigger?
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-17-2012, 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by starkaos View Post
Crew uniforms should be customizable not confined to a specific uniform. The TOS crew uniforms make sense since they are the only ones that fit. Although, the Mirror Universe uniforms would work as well for it.

I want to create a crew of partially assimilated crew members. You can guess what my main character is.
TOS and DS9 Bundles ARE themed. So the choice IS simply do you want the theme or not. However, your first sentence would be best. But, realistically its not easy, cheap, let alone a priority to make crews customizable. Much cheaper and easier to simply have them display a certain uniform and call it a day. It wouldn't warrant much priority either.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-17-2012, 12:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomoyosakagami1
isnt the justice themed Galaxy Class bridge the same from TNG? Only bigger?
Probably the Galaxy class bridge/interior wouldn't be made cause the regular interior available to FEDs and the bridge you pointed out are very very similar to the Galaxy's. So maybe I should rename the title to Voyager bridge/interior lol.