Lt. Commander
# 1 New Wallpapers
05-16-2012, 11:53 AM
We have some brand-new wallpapers from the STO art team! Download the new Risa and Vulcan wallpapers today.

Link to the wallpapers page.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-16-2012, 11:55 AM
*applause*
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-16-2012, 12:00 PM
Thats great BranFlakes but my question is: Where the heck is the content!

Your art teams should be on the mission building team, have you been reading the Forums!!!!!!

Content is defined as a relationship between a a single player with a single PVE STORY mission!

If you can find the time to decorate a single Jpeg then how about that content that you guys say is because of the transition and lack of team members!!!

You have just proven what you have said is BS!

I payed a sub to play the game as in a mission not to get wallpapers
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-16-2012, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake477

Your art teams should be on the mission building team, have you been reading the Forums!!!!!!

Content is defined as a relationship between a a single player with a single PVE STORY mission!

If you can find the time to decorate a single Jpeg then how about that content that you guys say is because of the transition and lack of team members!!!

j-man is a community rep dude, not on art, not on content. Geeze.

Also, your post needs more !!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellestad View Post

Still even if hes a rep then can't he kick the Art team in the pants to get them to focus on workable content, a sales rep has to nudge the other departments sometimes to make customers i.e me and many others happy
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-16-2012, 12:09 PM
Not bad, though I'm a little confused why Risa looks completely different in-game.

I mean, sure you've got the beaches down pretty well.... but I don't remember the entirety of Risa being an island.

What about the Resorts, the Two suns (instead of just one), the parks, the hotels

Just saying... Risa just isn't what it used to be. :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-16-2012, 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellestad View Post

actually J man, is NOT a comunity rep, he's a Dev, so he's game development. BF is a community rep however, as his title even states.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake477

I actually made the wallpapers I guess that makes me a honorary member of the art team. I took these because the art, content, systems, production and every other STO team is hard at work on Season 6 and all of the new content that will come with it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
I actually made the wallpapers I guess that makes me a honorary member of the art team. I took these because the art, content, systems, production and every other team STO team is hard at work on Season 6 and all of the new content that will come with it.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Sorry dude its that its hard to believe that after what ive heard on the forums that the art team is focusing on non-mandible content since right now most of us are bored. Or as where i come from we call it cabin fever
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-16-2012, 12:14 PM
You've done a fine work.

(off topic, I put in a billing ticket via cryptic's, not pwe's, support - if you could please see to it being taken care of...trying to give you guys money but it seems you don't want to take it...)