Lt. Commander
# 31
05-17-2012, 02:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psi'a Meese
PWE_Branflakes, Thank you for the new wallpaper selections. You have a good eye for capturing the environments that STO has to offer.

I don't know if it's possible or not. But could you try and take one which displays Starfleet Academy from the perspective of the bay looking in? That might capture the shuttle bay that is up top of the main building. I only know that is there due to the break outs on Tribble when the map was new.
There is not much to see. I was up there and it's just a huge bare open room where shuttles fly through the other end's wall.
Lt. Commander
# 32
05-17-2012, 02:32 AM
Wow a wallpaper of RIsa...

It would be memorable if there was actually something to do there....

I would like to give Cryptic a picture of my shoe, yeah I wanna give my share of worthless pictures...
Lt. Commander
# 33
05-17-2012, 02:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptBANG View Post
i like this Risa better:

http://www.robertdbrown.com/picture/...reId%3D9729104

not sure if cryptic or perpetual artwork...

the STO one looks too much like Super Mario Land... with giant Pineapples...
No That picture is from Deviantart hell i even know THE Guy who made it
Lt. Commander
# 34
05-17-2012, 06:31 AM
Awesome wallpapers. I've downloaded several of the multi-monitor ones and have them displaying here at work. You wouldn't happen to have any in 3840x1200 format anywhere would you? I have two large monitors on my gaming rig at home, and these would look sweet in high res.

Nice work Bran!
Lt. Commander
# 35
05-17-2012, 03:43 PM
It really hasn't been all that long since Season 5 came out. That was a FREE content update. They are working on season 6 and your complaining that we don't get enough content? How often do other mmo's release FREE content? Far less than they release PAID content, so be happy with what we have.
Lt. Commander
# 36
05-17-2012, 06:38 PM
While I think these wallpapers are really nice, is there anyway we could get some on lower resolutions?

Even the 1680 x 1050 is too large for my monitor and shrinking them to fit makes them look horrible
Lt. Commander
# 37
05-17-2012, 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by metl View Post
It really hasn't been all that long since Season 5 came out. That was a FREE content update. They are working on season 6 and your complaining that we don't get enough content? How often do other mmo's release FREE content? Far less than they release PAID content, so be happy with what we have.
Statements like this make me glad that there are still a few happy people around.
Lt. Commander
# 38
05-26-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm happier with the game now more than i was at launch for sure. now they are adding payer star bases and looking to revamp pvp things might improve even further. The only thing I ask for is an elite stf that doesn't involve Borg