Lt. Commander
in my Foundry Mission, I'm using the Cirini Prime Interior Set (Romulan) and this map has become very bugged for some unknown reason.
  • Player Weapons will NOT fire sometimes (but NPCS, BOFFS, and Kit abilities are useable).
  • Player's shields are not present upon spawn.
  • Pathing Errors (NPCs do not want to stay with you on this map for some reason.

But the WORST problem is the map CTD'ing when transitioning to the next map. And unfortunately, the crashes occur 100% of the time.

I'm honestly not sure if this is a bug caused by myself or its a problem on Cryptic's end. I got no script error in the Foundry editor, and went though the script to make sure everything is going like it should from one map to the other.

I really hope someone with the Foundry Team can help me solve this problem, I've been working on this mission for literally a year and these bugs are preventing me from finishing this project.

So please help.

CTD Report: 13424590

EDIT: Think the cause of the CTDs during map transition might have to do with being at Red Alert during the transition.

Will have to test further and make map corrections.

Needless to say, if there is a correlation between CTDs and being at Red Alert at transitions, might cause to be a major bug in itself. And hopefully such a fix can be implemented in time for Season 6.

Secondly, the pathing on this map is really bad. Not sure why it's worse in the Foundry, so hopefully that too can be looked at as well.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2012, 05:21 AM
Just be happy you can actually access the foundry. I have a huge storyline written out in my head, but cant do anything with it cuz of the character creation bug for the foundry......

It's been Months since this issue was first reported and no one has heard anything on it. So good luck to you sir, and I hope you find a work around.