Lt. Commander
# 1 klingon clothstuff.
05-16-2012, 09:35 PM
oi.
i still get bored when i am looking in the cstore and tailor and character costumization for klingons...
i alwas play a alien (halfromulan in all factions) and miss alot of possibilitys to get a good elegant and martial clothstyle for my character...

the mercenary set should be also available for the klingons! because mercenarys do fight for all who pay... thats the nature of it.
i really miss the ankledeep-trousers and heavy-boots look for my character builds.

and the clothparts of orions, letheans and gorns should be also buyable (or maybe standard available for aliens)

i hope that some users have ideas too, for some new clothsets... the academics one is good, but its just one...
even warriors want to look good, for the eye of the enemy! cheers.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-17-2012, 03:30 PM
The problem with the Mercenary being available is that Klingons don't have any off-duty options. I agree the Klingons should be able to use the Mercenary costumes. Hell, all my klinks would use it (and I'd probably play them a little more often to boot) because I think the default costumes are ugly as sin and can barely stand them.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-17-2012, 10:29 PM
To be honest, there are a few more costumes I'd love for the Klingons to get.
(just wishlisting here *AHEM*)
The armoured dress the Duras Sisters wore,
the spike-knuckled gloves Captain Klaa wore in Star Trek V (or the gloves Regent Worf wore in The Emperor's new Cloak),
Valkrys's dress in Star trek III,
any of K'Ehleyr's outfits!
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2012, 05:09 PM
KDF Merc set should probably be different than the Fed Merc set; though I agree there should be some kind of KDF Merc/Raider set--KDF clothing options are severely lacking in comparison to Feds.