Lt. Commander
Hello, all day I have been recieveing this error shown in this picture

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2...ctionerror.jpg

I've tried both Normal Login and Safe Login modes with the same failed results, which is servers not responding and being sent back to login screen. If anyone knows a fix, please share.
Ensign
# 2
06-24-2012, 12:14 PM
I'm getting the same thing. There's no guarantee that you'll remain in the game. The server might time out. I already filed two tickets and have not gotten a message yet. It might those patches they sent. Maybe unstalling, cleaning your system, and re-downloading might do the trick. Everything was doing well for me before they upgraded their system.
:frown::frown::frown:
Survivor of Romulus
# 3
06-24-2012, 01:03 PM
Same problem here. Been happening since Thursday/Friday. I keep getting disconnected.
Ensign
# 4 error solved for now
06-26-2012, 11:05 PM
:smile:

I don't want to jump the gun on this but the "character transfer error" on mine has been solved. Who knows what else is coming.

There's a gremlin somewhere. I was contemplating uninstalling, cleanup, and re-install but thought otherwise as suggested. I didn't do it. I just waited. And sure enough some patch came. This morning I logged in and played it for a couple of hours. No errors. Smooth. At the end of the day I played it again. Still no errors. I guess someone was listening at PW. I hope its fix until the next error. Hope you guys have the same luck

later.