Lt. Commander
# 1 Looking for Fleet
05-07-2012, 04:13 AM
Hey all, i've played since beta and was formerly a member of the british guards b4 they got bored with the game.

I was a lifetimer b4 F2P now a gold member. i'm from the UK so i'm looking for a GMT 0 friendly fleet as i work all week and dont usually get online till around 9pm. I get more time at weekends.

Currently working toward my STF Sets with is proving very slow as I have to pug the STF's, this being one of the reasons i'm looking for a fleet now hoping for abit more organized STF runs.

ign is grissum@steve316 feel free to contact me here or in game.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-07-2012, 09:30 AM
If you are over 30 years old or over 40 years young the TOS Veterans may be the place for you. We have a substantial UK base and we seem to have people on all times of the day. We are a social casual fleet where RL wins out over STO life so the first nice weekend of the summer we are all outside enjoying the world however we try to log on when no one is looking

Check out the TOS Veterans thread in the forums or click on my signature image to go to our website!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-08-2012, 02:34 PM
Still looking. got an invite from a fleet which said they were active and after 1 hello there was no more chat for the next 4 1/2 hours. Is it really this hard to find an active fleet?

@james_bailey havent seen any1 from tos veterans online unfortunately.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-08-2012, 02:58 PM
If you want to join a brand new fleet let me know. We are called Adriatic Task Force, my handle is hRCI@hrci2907, if i am not online send me a mail and ill invite you to the fleet if youre intersted.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-08-2012, 04:37 PM
Hi Steve. My community is still in the process of setting up a fleet, but please feel free to check us out.

We're called The Phoenix Imperium. We're an international community and we're still fairly small at the moment (we used to be a fair bit larger) but I'm based in the UK.

You should be able to reach me in-game on topperfalkon@topperfalkon whenever I'm on.
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-09-2012, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve316 View Post
Still looking. got an invite from a fleet which said they were active and after 1 hello there was no more chat for the next 4 1/2 hours. Is it really this hard to find an active fleet?

@james_bailey havent seen any1 from tos veterans online unfortunately.
There are only 4 of us that can let you in so that may be the problem. Keep looking there are 8 on right now but some are on their Klingong characters and some are on their alternate (non fleet) characters. It is good to look first because you donít want to get in a fleet that is not active. We have the forum and the out of game rp stuff going on as well.
Good luck in your search!
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-09-2012, 10:29 PM
if you are still looking, check out www.2ndfleet.org

You can also contact me in game wolf@wulfman

We are a fleet with members in europe and north america and we always look for new players who fit in with the mix.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-16-2012, 03:24 PM
We just got another UK player today. I just checked at 10:00 your time and we had 8 people on. Just to let you know. 8 mature/social/active players are better than a fleet of 500 people that are not on or social
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-16-2012, 03:59 PM
Hello Steve,

Deep Space Task Force has only 4 position free, meet us first here, leave a post is interested, thks http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=269416
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-19-2012, 08:06 AM
Hi, feel free to have a look at http://federationfleet.guildlaunch.com/ and speak to one of us or leave a shout.