Lt. Commander
I think many of you already know that there would be a Sector Space Revamp during the release of Season 10 in late Spring, so we should also have a different ship instead of the standard Miranda that we have for the Foundry dummy character. And since it takes about "infinity" for your dummy toon to level up from Cadet to Lieutenant.

And that most of us may be testing and retesting the missions in the Foundry from the very beginning of the "test" mission, and it may take most of our time getting from one system to another. (Ex: Exiting Sol System and warping to Qo'noS system.) In other words, flying in sector space with a MIRANDA at warp speed that will or may take you about half an hour or more to get from one system to the target system.

I apologies if there is another posted thread that may be or IS similar to this one that I didn't see before posting.
Engineering Officers Are Like Science And Tactical Officers...

They Can Both Heal You... And UTTERLY DESTROY YOU...
Career Officer
# 2
03-08-2015, 05:44 PM
Well, if youve purchased a Tier 1 ship your foundry character can use that, mine flys an NX-01. Just put an esd section in a map and play test it, you'll have access to most of the vendors and the ship customization NPC.

I agree though, we should be able to insta 60 our foundry characters and get better ships
Rihannsu
# 3
03-08-2015, 06:04 PM
mine is already Level 55
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-08-2015, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmark444 View Post
I agree though, we should be able to insta 60 our foundry characters and get better ships
lol yeah, we should because i'm getting real tired of flying a T-1 rust bucket that goes at the lowest warp speed that's possible with the current level warp core.
Engineering Officers Are Like Science And Tactical Officers...

They Can Both Heal You... And UTTERLY DESTROY YOU...