Lt. Commander
Another Man's Hell. Make sure that when advertise a mission on the webpage that it works.
Broken mission. Does not make STO look very good.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-18-2012, 07:26 PM
Not saying what your problem is doesn't help. I just played the mission after seeing this post, the entire mission worked fine with no problems, it is not broken.
Lt. Commander
# 3 Reply to Broken Mission
05-19-2012, 05:05 AM
I enter the sector space to get my ship checked out in order. The first diagnostic goes fine and then I am not offered the next Two diagnostics. I forget what they were called(forgive me). There was no way to advance. Even after I warped out and back in. Had to be some kind of bug.

Suppose I could try it again sometime. Maybe I was just unlucky. But I don't think I will bother again.
Thanks for taking the time to reply though. I appreciate it. Much thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-19-2012, 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Den3067
I enter the sector space to get my ship checked out in order. The first diagnostic goes fine and then I am not offered the next Two diagnostics. I forget what they were called(forgive me). There was no way to advance. Even after I warped out and back in. Had to be some kind of bug.

Suppose I could try it again sometime. Maybe I was just unlucky. But I don't think I will bother again.
Thanks for taking the time to reply though. I appreciate it. Much thanks.
All you need to do is look at the map. There was no order to do them in, just move to the circles on the map, zoom in and look or just move to the other installations. Once you get in the circles the diagnostic goes off, read the text, and cruise to the next one. No offer needed, just move. No bug there, go play, I'm kinda glad you thought there was something wrong since it got me to play it myself and see sooner rather than later I usually avoid Fek stuff because I don't really like the 'fantasy' race in my Trekking, but it was a fun mission.