Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Duty Officer System and R&D
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
I am using 3 purple security officers purchased with EDC from Cmdr. Roxy as my active ground officers.
It seems like most of the time i still only summon 2 security escorts, but sometimes I summon around 8 security escorts. Shouldn't this be much more consistent? I thought I would usually summon around 4 or 5 security escorts with 3 purple Doffs equipped. Is this a bug or is it working properly?

Its nice when I do get 8 escorts, but would much rather have it where I get 4 or 5 escorts on a regular basis.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-19-2012, 01:45 PM
Its just simple - ish math. You have X% chance with each one. Mine is blank but im gonna guess its 20%. So in your case you have 3 low chance rolls at getting additional beam downs. You have 3 20% not a 60% chance. Additional officers dont increase the over chances but just give you an additional roll. Sometimes 1 will hit. Sometimes 2. Sometimes 3.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-19-2012, 02:00 PM
still doesn't make sense why i only beam down 2 or 8 escorts, never anything in between. I thought the max i should be able to beam down at once is 5, (one for each DOff) not 8.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-19-2012, 04:02 PM
ok ... i see what you are saying.....

i dont think you should have odd numbers ever

standard - 2
1 do - 4
2 do - 6
3 do - 8

if you are getting 8 then that means each doff is hitting its proc.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:15 PM.