Lt. Commander
Hi! I have both Fed & Kdf toons and I noticed recently that while my Fed toons generally can replay the Feature Series Missions they already ran (reguardless of lvl), apparently all the memory flags for them on the KDF side have been cleared and my kling toons can't.....WHY?

It seems rather UNfair to do that to the KDFers and has left me with stuff i can't upgrade as i lvl up until i reach BG. Could a dev pls be kind enuf to explain this to me?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-29-2012, 01:12 AM
they should always be re-playable to both factions.

make sure your KDF character is high enough level for each one. if you have done them once when they first came out i dont think it should be a requirement, but just check.

if you are playing them for the first time on your klingon then you will have to be the right level and you will have to have completed or skipped the missions before, as they follow a chain.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-29-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi! I did play them when they were new, and on the fed side lvl doesn't matter, on my kdf toon, the replay button doesn't even appear...even tho i have all the specials from the missions lol
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-29-2012, 02:03 PM
What level is your Klingon character?
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-29-2012, 06:45 PM
The char in question is lvl 25 atm
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-29-2012, 09:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsignRand
The char in question is lvl 25 atm
Your level is too low. You should be destroying Starfleet right now.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-29-2012, 09:55 PM
Only the first four missions of the first KDF episode -- "Federation War" -- are available at 25. The FEs, such as 2800, were inserted into the storyline and given appropriate levels for their current positions in that progression. So, while you could be really low-level and do them when they came out, you cannot now and will have to level up.

Your fed character(s) that can replay anything are, I would assume, max level, so of course they pass that check.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-30-2012, 12:45 AM
This isn't about 2800 lol, this has to do with Cold Case & the Devidian missions...which btw Fed side i can replay them with lt. comm toons...only requirement is that they were run when they first came out. For a first run thru, yes, my level is too low, pls read the op.....I wanted to know why the memory flags for those 2 mission series were cleared on my character.

I ran Cold Case when it first came out, and the Devidian missions the first time they did a replay on them, before the silly level restrictions (missed out on the original run by a day lol). I have the specials from the missions already....want to upgrade them to current level as I ran them as a lt comm.
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-30-2012, 04:19 AM
If you're at 25 you shouldn't be able to play them now regardless of the level they let folks play them when they were first introduced. That comment wasn't specific to the 2800. That it works on your low-level fed characters is the bug, imo, not the other way around.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-30-2012, 06:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EnsignRand
I wanted to know why the memory flags for those 2 mission series were cleared on my character.
Meh its just one of the features that the KDF side gets that the fedy do not, like KDF that were not arround for previouse running of Cold War. They can not currently get the Breen Bridge officer if they ran the series before this re-run. I know that for the 2800 after its first running I had 1 of my level 50 KDF chars had its flags reset. Had to re-run/skip to finish getting that chars MK XI Phased Polaron Arrays.

As for not being able to re-run it on your char that is level 25. Well once the flag was reset you then had to meet the new min level for the mission and get the starting flag again. But how long has that char been in cold storage? To be level 25 when the last re-run was before my time and thus F2P in this game, it is possible that the F2P conversion may have messed up your flags.

But sadly the Breen Set is not that great even for leveling I would suggest useing the Jem'hadar set instead.