Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Feature Episodes, Events and PvE Content
Login

Lt. Commander
I ran a mirror event recently and realized it's way too easy to beat. I've never been with a group of players whose ships kicked total butt in this event. It's way too easy as we beat it in just under 4 minutes and I didnt know that was possible. Anyone else had a fun experience with this event?
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-20-2012, 10:15 AM
I only use it to level up other characters. No real reason to run it it at VA level, unless you are bored. If on the lvl 50 runs they dialed up the difficulty and and implemented worthwhile rewards, than we would have another gated event to grind on.
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-20-2012, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by walkincrow
I only use it to level up other characters. No real reason to run it it at VA level, unless you are bored. If on the lvl 50 runs they dialed up the difficulty and and implemented worthwhile rewards, than we would have another gated event to grind on.
Agreed
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2012, 08:04 AM
its fun to hit all the satellites then try to defend against a battle group alone.. epic battle!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2012, 02:00 PM
I have fun in there tanking 2-3 groups of battleships at once sometimes
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-21-2012, 02:24 PM
I've had only one that went extremely smooth.
Me as an eng tank, 1 sci and the rest Tacs.

We were all in appropriate ships to play to our strengths, knew our roles and were good at them.
One tac was on satellite patrol (took it upon himself) and hit them one at a time in between mass-destroying groups. (as it should be).

And on the Stadi, everyone knew to keep on the opposite side of me, since the Stadi was focused on me.
Nobody else got hit (besides a little FaW).
By far, the fastest run I've ever been on.

It was beautiful