Lt. Commander
In the latest issue of Star Trek: The Official Magazine, STO is spotlighted. Head to your local magazine retailer, or purchase the electronic version, to check out the eight-page spread which features a piece of exclusive Trek fiction.

Link to the issue info page.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-21-2012, 10:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Brilliant, I've got something to read now, thanks for that. We've missed you BranFlakes!
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-21-2012, 11:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElZombie
We've missed you BranFlakes!
Missed me? I was just off for the weekend :p

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-21-2012, 12:03 PM
That is awesome! I particularly like the additional fiction from Christine!
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-21-2012, 12:15 PM
Why was Data in this short story? Unfortunately I can't get my hands on the magazine. Is it explained in the story? Was there something I missed? Has the Enterprise E returned, or was he not in command of the E at the time it disappeared?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-21-2012, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
Missed me? I was just off for the weekend :p

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
yes but the other devs havent been postin since massively screwed u guys over to say the least.

BTW how r ur eyes after staring at the solar eclipse?
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-21-2012, 12:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
massively
I don't blame them, the Dev's have always been pretty transparent and that was a low blow. Not to worry though, I'm pretty sure they are all head's down, thumbs up working on S6.

Did you catch the eclipse BranFlakes?
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-21-2012, 12:37 PM
Quote:
I don't blame them, the Dev's have always been pretty transparent and that was a low blow. Not to worry though, I'm pretty sure they are all head's down, thumbs up working on S6.
yes but the way i see it this time is that cryptics "had the final straw" and for a good awile most the post we see are gonna be reduced and not as fun. Plus confined to the STO forums. Its one thing to say what was said on these forum where a dev can come in and speak the truth and then close it for slandering, but another media outlet like that STOked, Priority 1, etc. thats beyond there control i would imagin that Cryptic/PWE PR manaagemnt would be doing a review on policies and restrct what the devs can post on till it blows over.

Howver seeing whats in ST: magazine is awesome and from the skimin i did of the STO related article i think theres a much higher change the Odyssey Class will the officail ENT-F and get its own page on memory-alpha someday
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-21-2012, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasten_Blaster View Post
much higher chance the Odyssey Class will the official ENT-F and get its own page on memory-alpha someday
Oh man, wouldn't that be awesome. I know some aren't a fan of it, but I quite enjoy Va'Kel Shon and his mob and found it quite thrilling when he showed up in the latest featured episodes.
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-21-2012, 12:53 PM
Quote:
Oh man, wouldn't that be awesome. I know some aren't a fan of it, but I quite enjoy Va'Kel Shon and his mob and found it quite thrilling when he showed up in the latest featured episodes.
yes because we've never had a non human be captain of the ENT. oh spock was half human half vulcan but he inherited the ENT from Kirk who got it back. and data was just promoted so i dont count that.
Shon a completely new person never before seen in the ST; universe captain of the ENT makes from so uber good character developement on both crytics side and CBS if we ever got a TV/Movies in the STO time line