Lt. Commander
# 11
05-26-2012, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakonih
If each green lock boxs have a better item, like something usefull or a better reward, I think I can spend my money taking one. But to take only consumables or stupid items, is a great scam.

Getting a lobi cristal in each box helps, but not much because the price of the lobi store. The right is to make the price of each key more really cheap, like 25 or 10 c-points to incentive to use in the green boxes too... And the price of the bundle of 10 or 15 keys looks like 250 c-points. More cheap = more incentive to use in the green boxes. But to spend 100 c-points in each key is impossible to get this serious.

Or give a better reward in the green boxes.
I completely agree, the problem is that Perfect World doesn't care about the players but only money.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-26-2012, 06:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylerman001 View Post
Honestly, I think the Cryptic Store is ok. Having said that, it is over priced sometimes.
If overpriced C-Store items mean no more lock boxes, I will take my 2000 C-pt ship like a man. <strikes a heroic pose>
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-27-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm just sick and tired of how the Lockboxes permeate everything in the game. Ground game, space game, and quest rewards. Lockboxes are blatantly thrown like a fastball to your face every possible moment and you can't duck away from it.

The big insult is when you do an action and pick a random Level Appropriate Item for your reward instead of the teeny tiny Dilithium reward. Instead of getting an actual, true "Level Appropriate Item" you get... another Lockbox that you must expend cash to open. A box within a box? And you must spend money for your reward? WTH is up with that?
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-27-2012, 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warmaker01 View Post
I'm just sick and tired of how the Lockboxes permeate everything in the game. Ground game, space game, and quest rewards. Lockboxes are blatantly thrown like a fastball to your face every possible moment and you can't duck away from it.

The big insult is when you do an action and pick a random Level Appropriate Item for your reward instead of the teeny tiny Dilithium reward. Instead of getting an actual, true "Level Appropriate Item" you get... another Lockbox that you must expend cash to open. A box within a box? And you must spend money for your reward? WTH is up with that?
Perfect World is just greedy and doesn't care about the players.
Lt. Commander
# 15 Lol
05-27-2012, 02:23 PM
The people hate them the most are one who buy them. Deal with it..
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-27-2012, 02:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleeves
The people hate them the most are one who buy them. Deal with it..
Disturbing how true this is.
Lt. Commander
# 17
05-27-2012, 04:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morell View Post
...honestly who cares...
Hello internet person.
Take a look at the sheer size of your message, and realise there are multiple people who would write equally long tirades about anything you categorize "who cares". Particularly if they feel something has been "taken away". (Veteran rewards for sale?? Pitchfork time... )

This is what game development is. Balanc^H^H^H^H^H Juggling who cares.

Quoting the Ferengi to make a point just makes you look silly. Nobody with enough time to play and complain about this little game is a victim of capitalism. It would not exist without it. Neither would your heated home, comfy computer chair, and internet connection.
Lt. Commander
# 18
05-28-2012, 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brackynews View Post
Quoting the Ferengi to make a point just makes you look silly. Nobody with enough time to play and complain about this little game is a victim of capitalism. It would not exist without it. Neither would your heated home, comfy computer chair, and internet connection.
I don't think that's the point he's trying to make.
Lt. Commander
# 19 C- Store Lack of Choice
05-30-2012, 10:44 AM
I would just like to say that the argument that we should have to buy the ships again everytime for a new toon is outrageous for that would just alienate the players. The big issue is lack of choice there is not enough stuff in the store to buy its all boring rubbish, if they put more stuff in both ships and clothing then they would stimulate people to buy points every so often.

Think of it this way it would be like having a supermarket that only sells the same things all the time and that would be fine for a while but then eventually you start wanting more choice the same thing applies here with the C store there not enough stuff nor choice. They could start by putting all the pre-order stuff in the store which I remember they were going to but never did for some reason and go on from there also put all the emote packs back into the game either in the store or the gpl store which they said they were going to do but again its not happened yet.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-30-2012, 01:29 PM
Most of the items in the OP really don't belong in the C-Store for various reasons (STF gear is a reward for doing STF's, Aegis is crafted, etc)