Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Klingon Fleetyards
Login

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Hi.

As a federation captain, I know how to get this wonderful and pretty torpedoes launcher.
As Orion scientist in Klingon empire. I really have no idea how to get Hargh'peng Torpedo Launcher. I bought Hargh'peng on the exchange. It's cheating. Because it's consume on use. Only one shot for 3,000,000.
So then. Does anyone know how to get Hargh'peng Torpedo Launcher? Thanks in advance.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
05-21-2012, 09:56 PM
Klingons can get Hargh'Peng Launchers through a Duty Officer assignment in Omega Leonis. It takes an hour and five officers, and when it's done, you get a launcher. You can redo the assignment to get multiple Hargh'Peng launchers.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
05-22-2012, 02:24 AM
How do the feds get it? I only got to use it during the mission. Or is it a mission reward, and I'm being dense?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
05-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Mission reward for feds (mission you used it on)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
05-22-2012, 02:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grylak
How do the feds get it? I only got to use it during the mission. Or is it a mission reward, and I'm being dense?
Play/Re-play the Doomsday Device mission - it is, as you say, one of the rewards for completing said mission.

The mission is re-playable too, so if (for example) you replay the mission at Vice Admiral, you receive a MkXI Hargh'Peng launcher.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
05-22-2012, 02:36 AM
It also shows up in Eta Etrindi too, infact I think it can show up in any sector.

Does anyone know what happens if you crit? I'm hoping for a Purple or a Blue Mk XII.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
05-22-2012, 03:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKnight1000
It also shows up in Eta Etrindi too, infact I think it can show up in any sector.

Does anyone know what happens if you crit? I'm hoping for a Purple or a Blue Mk XII.
Pretty certain that they're always Blue.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
05-22-2012, 04:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mogenarz
Klingons can get Hargh'Peng Launchers through a Duty Officer assignment in Omega Leonis. It takes an hour and five officers, and when it's done, you get a launcher. You can redo the assignment to get multiple Hargh'Peng launchers.
Thanks. I followed your advices. I got it
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
05-22-2012, 07:40 AM
I also think that KDF-players can craft the torpedo...problem is: Bind on Pick-up..
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
05-22-2012, 10:11 AM
Really? I will go to the forge. If it's possible I will craft...
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:10 PM.