Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > Federation Shipyards
Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
05-25-2012, 12:36 AM
but will they change it in the next episode (6) ?

i hope so.. they said it was impossible because of game limitation?. i can't see how because the carriers also have command over their pets..

and plz make the pets smarter, because they always find a warp core that's blowing up!!! and poof go the pets. (happend 3 out of 4 times yesterday)
Ensign
# 12
03-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
that's the last thing that should be fixed..

i hope they will fix the dumb AI of the pets, because at the moment they are kinda useless in STF's.

**they do minimal damage so bump the dmg output or let us change the weapons..

**the pets are really really really stupid!!! they fly too far away, ignore my targets, try to solo cubes or gates and like to fly right into a warp core breach.. so make them smarter, or let us control them like the carrier does..

**let us have a little console that shows the health of the 2 pets.. because half of the time i lose sight of them and after 5 min i come to a conclusion they tried to solo 5 spheres and died..

**make the buffs better..

**and after all that fix the visuals

because i now payed for a pritty/cool ship that's kinda useless..
What's the story on this? Any new word? I love my MVAE but as stated above improvements need to be made. Improve ai at the least our give us some control like a carrier. I too often find my ship sections charred floating in space. What's the point of having the separation if the sections die due to poor ai??
Commander
# 13
09-28-2013, 01:28 AM
I hope that if they fix the MVAM they give the Pets at least Mk X or mk Xi weapons even if they are not uncommon or rare. And they should fix the number of weapons. 2 weapons front and aft is not enough and if they are standard its even worse. Third they should fix the seperation ability. I would buy it if they did. I want to head towardy my enemy and as soon as i come in range seperate and fire everything i have.
Commander
# 14
09-28-2013, 01:40 AM
Warning you now, this thread is not long for this world. the forums are strikingly intolerant of gravedigging, regardless of the relevancy of the new posts. They call it spam, even if it's not spam, but a legitimate contribution to the old thread. Lost the Hakaishin build thread that way...

Back on topic, one of the things I have been looking forward to is getting access to the MVAE with the MVA console, because I really liked the idea of my ship splitting into three to attack a target, but what I've heard from my fleetmates, the other halves still die easily, and in turn it's more of a waste of console slot for the MVA console.

I still want one, but I don't think Cryptic will be doing anything with the Pet AI. Even my little Yellowstone Runabout pet doesn't think very well. I deploy it, it flies a few meters away, and then sits there. It has a hard time following me, and I'm willing to bet it would be the same case with the MVAE sections.
Weyland-Yutani Joint Space Venture - Always open to new members!

My name is Rage, and I too support a revised Galaxy family.
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayuung View Post
Firstly, be proud! You're part of the few, the stubborn, the Federation Dreadnought Captains.