Lt. Commander
# 1 Kdf Boffs
05-22-2012, 06:57 AM
Hi i am posting this just as i posted about the Federation bridge officers. What species do you like as your bridge officers? Also does anyone have Letheans? I thought i would recieve a choice or buy a BOFF. Do you have to reach a certain rank in KDF faction or are t hey not available? I mystelf am enjoying the Gorn and Orions. Orion woman that is
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-22-2012, 07:00 AM
Seriously though! The Orion women kick *** and so do the Gorn. I like my klingon officers (1 male and 1 female and 1 female liberated borg) I just played the mission to help the house of martok and i won all 3 batleth tropies! I realize that crypitc needs and is adding more content for KDF and i cant wait for it. I also want to add more bridge slots. I thought i was immune to there phermones (being Klingon Augment) but now they are all my department heads They have taken over my ship! Am I in charge or do they want me to think i am?
Lt. Commander
# 3
06-01-2012, 06:17 AM
I would like a KDF purchasible BOff with A2Sif3.
Lt. Commander
# 4
06-03-2012, 05:17 AM
Lethan's can have the efficient trait, which is always good for space.

I use Orions as Healers on the ground because you can get them with reduced agro.
Gorn and Klingons both make great Ground Melee and Nausicans have good bonuses for the ground too.