Lt. Commander
# 11
05-23-2012, 03:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimsonoa View Post
Sadly, most don't realize that gear is only 1/4 of it. People get killed in seconds even with the best gear. Team work is the key and op.

Fix pvp first then gear. People will only go afk for gear because pvp is broken.

Anyway, today was the last day I pvp on a regular bases.
damn it crimson u need to find your way into an fvk and within 3km of my psw joy. u will be missed
my desire to kill you is unnaturally high :0
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-23-2012, 03:36 AM
I would prefer no new currency introduced. What I would like to see is something like the Commendation Tiers for Duty Officers. As you participate and win matches, you gain PVP Commendation XP, and once you reach a certain level, you gain access to items in the PvP Store. Some stuff is for free (Say, Titles). Other stuff costs Energy Credits, Dilithium or Latinum.

The store could contain DOFFs, BOFF Trainers, Gear (including new Sets).
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-23-2012, 05:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmoeJoe
damn it crimson u need to find your way into an fvk and within 3km of my psw joy. u will be missed
my desire to kill you is unnaturally high :0
Mini I am not going to quit, just not going to queue as much.
Ensign
# 14 pvp stores and rewards
07-06-2012, 12:46 PM
PvP only area, like Drozanna that is neutral, perfect.

It is a place to hang out and share your funny fed busting pvp tall tails and maybe buy some cool pvp related item: such as badges for clothes, or actual clothes, more damage choices at tailors, trophies, oh please trophies and symbols/decal for your ship. I want phaser burn damage and the no. of fed ships I have destroyed, or is that just me ?
Not pvp boosting rewards like consoles etc, which was discussed in an earlier post, giving a very good argument against that type of reward.

Love leader boards, where you could be given rewards/buffs, off titles and accolades. Some permanent, others like doff buffs, lasting an hour. Commodities and dilithium would be great incentives and rewards.

would just love to see all that
Empire Veteran
# 15
07-06-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archived Post View Post
unnaturally high :0
Ghost smoke????
Richard Hamilton (1975-2014)
goodbye good friend. We will see you in the DMZ in the sky oneday, save a shot for us.