Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
This time the saucer section wouldn't connect.

After a fight in Cure Space Normal at around 7:30 PM Pacific, I attempted to reconnect my saucer (which was still combat capable). Upon pressing the button nothing happened, though the cooldown for the button popped up giving me a 4 minute wait to press it again - but the saucer was still separated.

After waiting 4 minutes (the exit timer didn't pop up for a while), it lit up so I could try it again. I clicked it, and nothing happened - the disconnect saucer sound happened, a 10 second timer appeared over the button as per usual for the sep sequence, and the steam poured out, but the saucer was already gone and no other visual change happened to the ship. All stats remained in saucer-sep configuration and the saucer was still playing tag-along with me. The button lit up again. Repeated attempts produced the exact same results.

As opposed to last time I did some console rearranging (e.g. putting Odyssey set consoles in different slots); for a time this seemed to help, but now it doesn't seem to anymore.
Lt. Commander
# 2
05-27-2012, 02:48 PM
I've experienced that as well. Very annoying. The only way to solve it is to get destroyed or re-zone. With the saucer sep and threat control, the first os often a very doable option too.