Lt. Commander
# 41
05-23-2012, 03:11 PM
So will you be raising the level cap in S6? I just got promotion mission from Admiral Quinn and he seems to think you are...
Lt. Commander
# 42
05-23-2012, 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by V-Mink
Some very welcome additions. I VERY much like that the two new special missions are not time gated!

Alas, Crystalline Entity... we hardly knew ye. Actually, we knew you very well, as did the griefers.

Some very interesting and positive things in these notes. Thank you, Bran. =)

I would not count on them staying non time gated when they go live, I hope they do stay non time gated, but well you know...
Lt. Commander
# 43
05-23-2012, 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aevn
So will you be raising the level cap in S6? I just got promotion mission from Admiral Quinn and he seems to think you are...

Ooooh, intriguing
Lt. Commander
# 44
05-23-2012, 03:19 PM
Sounds like some good stuff. Quality of life improvements are always welcomed. I look forward to seeing the new VFX too, I hope they're snazzy. I like the sound of the No Win Scenario instance, sounds quite challenging. Good to have some new content to participate in, will these instances also be rewards EDC and end-game loot as well?
Lt. Commander
# 45
05-23-2012, 03:36 PM
while I APPLAUD YOU... i am clapping so loud they can hear it in Alpha centauri!!!!.... for reducing the gated missions......

MY issue is that you have Fed/KDF at the SAME TIME. So now I will miss one on a toon everyday. Since they were staggered you could do Mirror with Klingons, then Fed.

May I suggest that you do 3 events each hour. You could do KDF Mirror, Fed Acadamy, and one of these dunb craft/scan anomolies things. At least then you could get something on both factions....

But frankly most of that gated content just needs to go away. There are days when its 5-6 of crap I just wont do and miss something I might. Just rotate all the stuff every 3-4 hours.

Am i the only one who doesnt do most of the gated missions. Crytsal thing puts ne to sleep afetr 15 minutes and I leave. I dont do the acadamy thing. I have never scanned an anomlie and to be honest wish they would vanish from the game. I cant figure out the point of the Defara and the loot is below anything I have and its a pian to clear inventory to collect all the junk it forces you to. I dont craft. But it should be a red flag that you have to have an EVENT to get people to craft. Getting an additional data chip is a waste of gated slot IMO. Only hards core cpmpletist care about those.

I do the vault but I know many people dont bother. Seems like all we do is Mirror and Tour. The rest is just filler until the next event.

Really the gated stuff should just go bye bye. Or at least add worthwhile missions so people always have something to do when they log in
Lt. Commander
# 46
05-23-2012, 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelus214 View Post
removal of CE i better see if my fleet and I can get that done before its gone off holodeck
lol... i honestly dont think since Beta I've ever completed it. Not because its too hard but I have a 20 minute tolerence for it before I become utterly bored and just zone.
Lt. Commander
I tried to edit the MACO uniform on Tribble.

The error codes that prevent me editing my KDF Trill BOFF kept popping up.

So I went over to the KDf side and tested out if I could change her appearance.

And then something odd happened.

Somehow, the game latched onto my Orion Tac Boff's costume settings and transferred them to the Trill when I attempted to edit her shirt!

I checked the Console Code and it's even linking to the name of the outfit!
Lt. Commander
# 48
05-23-2012, 04:15 PM
We shall test, and we shall see.
Lt. Commander
# 49
05-23-2012, 06:11 PM
super tank challange is out the window , its not bout your survival , it is about protecting a npc, every one can never die during the mission and still fail. think about your worst cure space elite- prepare for similar problems
Lt. Commander
# 50
05-23-2012, 06:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
  • Removed the Crystalline Entity event.
  • The Federation and KDF Academy events have been merged into one timeslot.
  • The Federation and KDF Mirror events have been merged into one timeslot.
[*]Any large ships that make it into the Vault event will be booted out.[/list]
Clarification, you just getting rid of the CE event off the calander and not the CE itself? Because people are making like you're getting rid of the CE altogether. If so, it would be a bad move, just tweek it back to the original version.

As for the Federation and KDF Academy events at the same time - why?

This is punishing people who play the Academy Events on their Federation and KDF characters. Now they have to make a choice to work on DL on their Federation or KDF character, not both.