Lt. Commander
# 51
05-23-2012, 08:08 PM
I can't find the Colony Mission in the PvE queue. What am I doing wrong?
Lt. Commander
# 52
05-23-2012, 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega_Glory
I can't find the Colony Mission in the PvE queue. What am I doing wrong?
Don't take this the wrong way, but:

Ar you sure you logged into the Tribble server; and not the Holodeck, or the Redshirt server?
Lt. Commander
# 53
05-23-2012, 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walshicus
Play as a Federation character?

Sorry, I just think if you re-read what you wrote you'll be a little embarassed... :S
I play with my fed most of the time, but i have a fully developed klink, which is in a tri-alliance. Id like to have the ability to fight alongside my fed allies, instead of just against them, throughout the game. ATM, I can only play alongside them in certain scenarios and missions.

And I would also like to see less focus on the Fed side for now and more on the KDF.
Lt. Commander
# 54
05-23-2012, 09:05 PM
nvm we already finished this "No Win Scenario"

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/...4-04-58-27.jpg

http://s1254.photobucket.com/albums/...4-04-58-21.jpg

Kthxbye.

It wasnt even a full Panda premade LOL.

"now i chnk logs"
Lt. Commander
# 55
05-23-2012, 09:07 PM
HOLY CRAP - K7 has changed dramatically. It's not in the patch notes, did I miss this is a previous update?
Lt. Commander
# 56
05-23-2012, 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by biglcny View Post
HOLY CRAP - K7 has changed dramatically. It's not in the patch notes, did I miss this is a previous update?
k7 changed to a real ugly state long before. season 4 i think.

together with ESD they totally screwed them all up.

Why? Because the environments and scenarios should be a simple as possible to reach EVERY single player even those who run an old 486 system so they can still play the game! (and which are too dumb to lower the graphics settings of the game)

And the big ugly signs they made is for people that cannot afford glassses and really need em.
Lt. Commander
# 57
05-23-2012, 10:14 PM
Fleets can now transfer leadership from their Leader if their Leader has not logged in within 30 days.

This is done through a "Claim Leadership" button that will appear on the bottom of the Fleet Roster for the highest ranking members of the Fleet that have been active within 30 days.

WORST IDEA EVER . Either it needs to be removed completely or have it as an option which should be a fleet leader's decision.
Lt. Commander
# 58
05-23-2012, 10:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
We will be bringing the Tribble server down for maintenance to apply a new update.
UI:
  • WASD keys can now be used to control the scanning and mining minigames.
PLEASE make sure to add a way to disable this behavior. I do NOT like the idea of losing control of my ship until I finish the scanning minigame.
Lt. Commander
# 59
05-23-2012, 10:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Armsman View Post
Don't take this the wrong way, but:

Ar you sure you logged into the Tribble server; and not the Holodeck, or the Redshirt server?
No offense taken. I'm on Tribble. I've figured out my problem though. My filter was set to space only, so the colony mission wasn't showing up.
Lt. Commander
# 60
05-24-2012, 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SatansHell View Post
I have mixed feelings about some of these updates. For instance, what is stopping someone inviting some peeps to an stf, then kicking everyone before the loot drops?
Because the kick is only allowed during the queue, as stated in the notes.