Lt. Commander
# 71
05-24-2012, 06:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
[*]Any large ships that make it into the Vault event will be booted out.
Perhaps another option would be to allow tier 1 starships in the event. That would give them some love, and as your fighting them all the time in the vault anyway.

Another idea would be to add the scorpion and the cat fighter so people can have cannon carriers without buying a Peregrine. Then change the C-store Peregrine by adding a second BO slot and make it a +1. The Scorpion could then have a cloak with one BO power, and the cat fighter would be the same, but with the cloak detection thing instead of cloaking. Lastly, the scorpion could be purchased for dilithium from obisek, or perhaps Drozana, while the cat fighter could be purchased from the starbase ship area or in the dilithium store .

Oh while we're on it, if you gonna insist we use shuttles, and you add the ability to craft S-Class weapons so we can have a bit more variation to them?
Lt. Commander
# 72
05-24-2012, 07:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroniusRex
Fleets can now transfer leadership from their Leader if their Leader has not logged in within 30 days.

This is done through a "Claim Leadership" button that will appear on the bottom of the Fleet Roster for the highest ranking members of the Fleet that have been active within 30 days.
How does this work if more than one person has Leader rank?
Lt. Commander
# 73
05-24-2012, 07:15 AM
When will Stealth on the ground be fixed? The ability to stack stealth so high it cannot be detected even 1 m away w/ tricorder scan or target optics is insane. Stealth should max at at 600 and not be a perfect cloak.
Lt. Commander
# 74
05-24-2012, 07:38 AM
Are you planning to fix the "couldn't transfer character issue" ?

I am afraid to get my klingon to Qo'nos because it becomes my jail.
Lt. Commander
# 75
05-24-2012, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKeith2011
More events and no missions, typical.

Hope there is more to be seen ahead.
LOL Because getting to lvl cap at the Cardassian series missions has no effect on the fact we need more missions?
Lt. Commander
# 76
05-24-2012, 11:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodore Shrvk
Hmmm perhaps I shall play tribble tonight.

However I will note the tally for SDC...

-1 for removal of CE Fleet action
+2 for 5-man missions

Net gain +1

Now if one of those 5-mans goes to the "event calendar" it will be another -1 as it will be unavailable to most players as well as receive little playtime.

Thus it will either be status quo or -1

P.S. No word on the 700-day Android???
Actually, CE is merely removed from calendar and becomes a private queue thing. That's definitely for the best.
Lt. Commander
# 77
05-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzy
Perhaps another option would be to allow tier 1 starships in the event. That would give them some love, and as your fighting them all the time in the vault anyway.

Another idea would be to add the scorpion and the cat fighter so people can have cannon carriers without buying a Peregrine. Then change the C-store Peregrine by adding a second BO slot and make it a +1. The Scorpion could then have a cloak with one BO power, and the cat fighter would be the same, but with the cloak detection thing instead of cloaking. Lastly, the scorpion could be purchased for dilithium from obisek, or perhaps Drozana, while the cat fighter could be purchased from the starbase ship area or in the dilithium store .

Oh while we're on it, if you gonna insist we use shuttles, and you add the ability to craft S-Class weapons so we can have a bit more variation to them?
Also, you do realize ship weapons can also work on shuttles? My favorite outfit is an S-class mark 11 phaser and a photon or quantum torpedo launcher, marks 10-12.
Lt. Commander
# 78
05-24-2012, 11:22 AM
Awesome changes. Like them all.

However I have my doubts about the "No win scenario". The Skill gap between lv50 players is quite large and I fear whatever the balance on this mission is, it will be nerfed so that lv 50 players that barely win Normal STFs will be able to get to at least, say, wave 5 or something, which may result into serious players beating all 10 waves with ease.
Lt. Commander
# 79
05-24-2012, 01:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by marika.shran View Post
It will take munths if not years to get all the datalogs for the MK XII purrple set.
the reason most of us are using large ships in the event is because it got really old after like the second run thru.....having to run the entire map 70 odd times for 1 datalog a pop is the definition of grinding, especially since for many people you might be able to do except once or twice a week because fo the gated schedule.

It just faster to use big ships. I can get 5-6 runs in with big ships. With shuttles its 3-4. So IMO its not even a major exploit.

No one I know is doing the vault mission for any reason aside from the chip.

Maybe adding a random number of chips? or make the mission available every 2 hours?

I give it another month or so before you wont even get in when it spwans becuase no one is queing for it.
Lt. Commander
# 80
05-24-2012, 01:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthRado View Post
Awesome changes. Like them all.

However I have my doubts about the "No win scenario". The Skill gap between lv50 players is quite large and I fear whatever the balance on this mission is, it will be nerfed so that lv 50 players that barely win Normal STFs will be able to get to at least, say, wave 5 or something, which may result into serious players beating all 10 waves with ease.
It already has resulted in that. Some folks from my pvp fleet tried it and didn't have too much trouble beating it, all we did was bring our pvp builds and go to town.