Lt. Commander
# 11
05-23-2012, 12:34 PM
Under Siege, heh. Wonder if that's how the Devs are feeling.
Lt. Commander
# 12
05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Far-out man.
Lt. Commander
# 13
05-23-2012, 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Klingon Fleet Starbase screenshots please!
I want those too. While I don't see any info on KDF starbases, there is this bad feeling that just doesn't go way...
Lt. Commander
# 14
05-23-2012, 12:44 PM
You know, if STO had a gameplay style similar to Eve. Starbases would be that much more involved into the game. Given STO's small playerbase and how much area can be used along the borders of federation and klingon space. A Fleet can setup a base in anywhere in their respectively territories. With mining spots and exploration zones nearby to be used. While in a PvP effect, opposite factions can raid and assault starbases inflicting damage, reducing resource collection and design advancement on starships.

Ofcourse, we are stuck with a flight similater with a one button attack (give or take).

Ship equipment should of had more stat involvement, including speed, innertia, effects on structural etc, and improving on these designs could of been done on such starbases, aswell as gathering resources to create more starships. But again that is an impossibility as STO's features are too limited to expand and while I am a startrek fan, and only played eve for a few months a year ago, Eve Trumps STO in so many ways.
Lt. Commander
# 15
05-23-2012, 12:49 PM
iT Would be really nice if we player can vote for Design of FleetStarBases,and evry tier t hae more Dsigns,so not all bases are the same,for Exampl:Tier 1:Type1 , Type2 , Type3. . .like we have for ships. . .

Regards,
StarFleetNQ1.

EDT:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaiks View Post
I want those too. While I don't see any info on KDF starbases, there is this bad feeling that just doesn't go way...
iThink that KDF do not have StarBases (iN ST series).
Lt. Commander
# 16
05-23-2012, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain_Revo
the blog seems to be the same stuff as what was reported on massivly so not much to get excited about this time.

but is under siege our season 6 title and when can i unlock steven segal?
I'll take a bare chested Orion jumping out of a Birthday cake!!!

I have no need for a cross dressing Gary Bussey.
Lt. Commander
# 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brigadoom
Under Siege, heh. Wonder if that's how the Devs are feeling.
ROFL... No doubt but uh I would hope that with a title like that... that some major content like playable non time gated content will be coming our way... My working theory is that the raining of lockboxes will keep us at bay as our new main villain that we have to discard at alarming new rates...
Lt. Commander
# 18
Wonders if starbases can have a fleet icon on its hull and also patterns like ships have in ship editor screen and able to use colors to make their stations more unique and one of a kind.
Lt. Commander
# 19
05-23-2012, 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alecto View Post
Klingon Fleet Starbase screenshots please!
What he said.
Lt. Commander
# 20
05-23-2012, 12:53 PM
I wonder if the tier 1 Klingon on will look like a futuristic Tampon too?? lol

seriously thou I think they're not bad looking, just hope eventually we can tough them up some as far as looks later on. After all this isn't the peace loving, tree hugging hippie Federation it used to be. I see cylindrical storage pods and instantly think click click boom.

I just really hope the system programmers don't totally screw these up and make them Elitist Fleet friendly only.