Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
05-23-2012, 01:55 PM
LOL @ 'Under Siege' - most truth I've heard from Cryptic ever...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
05-23-2012, 01:55 PM
Hope you can properly dock. I loved docking my ships in x-beyond the frontier and x2 games by egosoft. That realism was nice and not found many places.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
05-23-2012, 01:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
While it was a "Dev Blog", it was also the first piece of news we released about Starbases

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Branflakes im sorry this being the offical game forum we kinda expect something more in the terms of information not just copy and pasted information from another source . which is old news . we kinda deserve some sort exclusive information on top of the normal PR .
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
05-23-2012, 01:57 PM
Nice leak of Season 6's name, "Under Siege". Looking forward to the trailer this week!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
05-23-2012, 02:03 PM
We are all ready to go. Please send details when we have security clearance
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
05-23-2012, 02:05 PM
sad that its the same stuff we saw yesterday
Give is trailer!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
05-23-2012, 02:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PWE_BranFlakes
While it was a "Dev Blog", it was also the first piece of news we released about Starbases

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
no disrespect but the Massively article shouldn't of gone out than. it feels like a major publication like the New York Times running a story that was exclusively in a tabloid rag like Weekly World News. STO forums being the major publication.

I'm looking forward to season six, heck I'm looking to season sixteen... but one would think official things like this should be Exclusive to the STO forums and let the out side news outlets report on the announcements and form their own responses to the information relayed.

love all you do for us and keep up your head up high
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
05-23-2012, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuePan
Branflakes im sorry this being the offical game forum we kinda expect something more in the terms of information not just copy and pasted information from another source . which is old news . we kinda deserve some sort exclusive information on top of the normal PR .
Oh come on people... Not everyone reads this forum.

The article went on the main page. Instead of saying "old news" think of the whole situation as a unique opportunity you were given - reading an article before most of other people.

Always those negative waves... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuStsFW4EmQ
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
05-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Geez KDF enough already everything that comes out you say you want an kligion one. suppose they issue a new lockbox what then you what a KDF lockbox. the KDF whining for everything is getting sad give it a rest
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
05-23-2012, 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexandernabisco View Post
Geez KDF enough already everything that comes out you say you want an kligion one. suppose they issue a new lockbox what then you what a KDF lockbox. the KDF whining for everything is getting sad give it a rest
How would you feel if your favorite part of the game was always given back seat to the mass consuming majority?

The way I look at it, fed gameplay is just an extended tutorial to get you ready for the real game, Klingon Online.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:25 PM.