Lt. Commander
I didn't know it until I tried to play the 2800 episode with a Commander Fed Captain. When I relized that I was blocked from playing those missions and thus, blocked from earning that "tear of the prophits" thingy, that's when I decided that lvl banding the beatured episodes kinda defeats the what I thought the whole point of having them in the first place was: Content that any player, at any rank, could play and enjoy. Oh-well So much for that one. Now I'm off to play some other video game for a few weeks. I'll be back. But not as soon as I would have been if this was not such a major pain in the deflector dish.

Lt. Commander
# 2
05-23-2012, 04:00 PM
Dude, every mission has a set lvl you need to be. It is there right beside the start mission button. And how the hell are you not up to lvl? You can get lvl 50 in less than a week if you really wanted to. Maybe not wait until the last day to run the mission?
Lt. Commander
# 3
05-23-2012, 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redheadguy
I didn't know it until I tried to play the 2800 episode with a Commander Fed Captain. When I relized that I was blocked from playing those missions and thus, blocked from earning that "tear of the prophits" thingy, that's when I decided that lvl banding the beatured episodes kinda defeats the what I thought the whole point of having them in the first place was: Content that any player, at any rank, could play and enjoy. Oh-well So much for that one. Now I'm off to play some other video game for a few weeks. I'll be back. But not as soon as I would have been if this was not such a major pain in the deflector dish.

I take it that you recently returned.
The FE were level locked and tied into the rest of the story line when Season 5 started.
That way the FE unlocked when you were already in that sector of space.
It makes more sense story wise.
Lt. Commander
# 4
05-23-2012, 04:05 PM
In theory you could hit VA before the replay ends tonite and get it.
Lt. Commander
# 5
05-23-2012, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorosh15
Dude, every mission has a set lvl you need to be. It is there right beside the start mission button. And how the hell are you not up to lvl? You can get lvl 50 in less than a week if you really wanted to. Maybe not wait until the last day to run the mission?
Level 50 in a week? I've heard that one before. Hey are you going to try and sell me a bridge next? 'Cause I'd like the one made out of gold... As for getting to level 50 in lest than a week, I have a life outside of STO. You know College homework, looking for a part-time job for the summer, some work around the house that needs tending to... You get the idea right?
Lt. Commander
# 6
05-23-2012, 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirian_darkstar View Post
I take it that you recently returned.
The FE were level locked and tied into the rest of the story line when Season 5 started.
That way the FE unlocked when you were already in that sector of space.
It makes more sense story wise.
Thanks for the explanation. Yes, I've been away, well kind of... I always get tunnel vision when getting ready for final exams/final projects. That must be why I missed that piece of info.
Lt. Commander
# 7
05-23-2012, 04:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chenchuan View Post
In theory you could hit VA before the replay ends tonite and get it.
Yea, I don't see that happening. Thanks anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 8
05-23-2012, 04:41 PM
It is kind of daft isn't it

Captain Shon keeps treating you like he out ranks you (and he doesn't)
Ditto Kurkland and even the shavetop commander

It should be "Admiral SIR what are your orders SIR"
Because Shon is NOT the boss of me
Lt. Commander
# 9
05-23-2012, 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sollvax
It is kind of daft isn't it

Captain Shon keeps treating you like he out ranks you (and he doesn't)
Ditto Kurkland and even the shavetop commander

It should be "Admiral SIR what are your orders SIR"
Because Shon is NOT the boss of me
But it's Star Trek. Come on - in EVERY series the 'Captain' be it Kirk, Picard, Sisco, or Archer eventually start threntening or ordering StarFleet admirals around - why should you be immune to a 'hero ship' captain (or other similar character barking orders to you like you're an ensign?
Lt. Commander
# 10
05-23-2012, 04:49 PM
I was able to get a Toon to 50 in 3 days. If I can do it you can too. Its easy. Do all the regular missions, and then do all the sector planet/system missions. You level up like no tomorrow. Try it, you'll find how easy it really is.